Carlton sp7015trx

10 men

I have been running my 7015TRX for 10 months now and i cannot fault it. It is a high production machine and it gets through the work very fast. The other week i had 43 12" Conifer stumps to do, it took me 30 minutes to grind them out. The remote control is easy to use and responsive. The only problem i have found is you have to take care when driving over patios, you will brake slabs because of the weight of the machine. Not had the tracks come off yet, but i was told that backing up steep slops and turning can throw a track.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been running my 7015TRX for 10 months now and i cannot fault it. It is a high production machine and it gets through the work very fast. The other week i had 43 12" Conifer stumps to do, it took me 30 minutes to grind them out. The remote control is easy to use and responsive. The only problem i have found is you have to take care when driving over patios, you will brake slabs because of the weight of the machine. Not had the tracks come off yet, but i was told that backing up steep slops and turning can throw a track.

Got one coming on Tuesday, looking forward to it, the old predator would brake slabs as well, we've got ground guards they help, guess we'll have to watch track tensions and carry a couple of spanners and a grease gun!:001_smile:

Does any one have views on the above, thinking of getting one, been hiring one and a track comes off almost everytime it goes out. Or does anyone one have a good secondhand one, or similar?

I have been running a 7015 four wheeled kubota carlton from new for ten months and prior to that the deutz engine.I found the tracked version heavy on fuel and unless you are grindining on rubbish tip sites go for the wheels.Been grinding full time for past twelve years and Im glad I chose to use carltons.

Get the kubota 7015-it is more powerful than the deutz and uses the same size cutter as the 8018.Incidentally dont ever think about using a 7015 on a slope, wheeled or tracked.

Got one coming on Tuesday, looking forward to it, the old predator would brake slabs as well, we've got ground guards they help, guess we'll have to watch track tensions and carry a couple of spanners and a grease gun!:001_smile:

How did you get on with the Carlton?????

I have been running a 7015 four wheeled kubota carlton from new for ten months and prior to that the deutz engine.I found the tracked version heavy on fuel and unless you are grindining on rubbish tip sites go for the wheels.Been grinding full time for past twelve years and Im glad I chose to use carltons.

Get the kubota 7015-it is more powerful than the deutz and uses the same size cutter as the 8018.Incidentally dont ever think about using a 7015 on a slope, wheeled or tracked.

Why not on slopes? I did a huge willow stump with the one we used to hire, that was on the bank of a dry stream, handled that fine?