county show today.

WoodED

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BrushcutterHello yep I think I got the short straw that day working berkhampstead fri mon tues I get to drive Ferrari home and beat the pick up back to MK, I asked if a stop off at ashridge was the cause, and sheepishly some time later I found out an icecream at the monument was the cause:001_smile: luv drivin thru that way always want to stop of and work!! you cutting verges? that day, cheers for now J

I was doing the follow up with the strimmer. I use to do nearly all the verge cutting but it wrecks my neck which doesn't help my other back problems. Ah the ice cream man. you can get caught there for a LONG time if your not careful.

I see it's not on today as well oh well.

As much as i like Valtras and other big toys and country shows in general you were competing with the Avro Vulcan at Duxford and that won.

I know how much hard work these things are so well done lads. Jerry i saw your truck earlier this week up my way. Obviously heading up to the cafe. That an N series Valtra on your trailer ED?

cheers matey.. and yes its a N121

What is that in Picture 1 Ed? Looks like a tracked type vehicle...

its an amphiious tractor unit.. we use it for cutting the weed in our sporting lakes such as willen lake.. but can be used for silt pumping and other water or bank work onto water. its called a truxor

Fancy. Does it belong to the Parks Trust?

You going to the APF Ed?

yes its the parks trusts.. unfortunatly the full time tractor driver has called dibs on it.. we also have 2 mccormick mc100's one with a frount loader/ log grab.

yes i shall be at the apf on saterday :001_smile:

yes its the parks trusts.. unfortunatly the full time tractor driver has called dibs on it.. we also have 2 mccormick mc100's one with a frount loader/ log grab.

yes i shall be at the apf on saterday :001_smile:

Dam is anybody going on Thursday. Bet it's just me:sneaky2:

Trust me you want to get that guarded up Browns will do it for a few thousand quid.

Dam is anybody going on Thursday. Bet it's just me:sneaky2:

Trust me you want to get that guarded up Browns will do it for a few thousand quid.

think they have looked into it befor. but it hasnt been a problem the last 5 years of use so dnt think they have bothered...

and i only know people going on fri and sat lol