New petrol lawn mower advice please

Mike-H

I took my Efco in to see what it was worth as a PX & get a price for a service, I was quoted £70 including VAT for a service and a new blade. Seemed quite expensive to me but then I don't know how much the blade was....

You had a good deal there worcswuss. My service price for a self propelled walk behind is £85 inc vat, plug and oil.

Blades, filters, belts etc are extra.

£10 less for a push walk behind.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm a fan of the Honda own brand Hydrostatic pro model.

I think its around £1200 in the U.K but frankly its a beast that can also serve as a rough cutter by lifting up the rear chute and driving slow on full revs.

Very powerfull, reliable and long lasting.

Ty

Spot on- probably get it for £1000 if you haggle

I'd be interested to know how much they are in France- with the counrty so near I might do a bit of importing

You had a good deal there worcswuss. My service price for a self propelled walk behind is £85 inc vat, plug and oil.

Blades, filters, belts etc are extra.

£10 less for a push walk behind.

I guess I'm a typical punter, expect everything for nothing! :blushing::001_tongue:

Might drop it in and get it done then, it's running like a bag of sh**..... :thumbup1: