I'm after a stump grinder :)

YoGi_93

Hi lads I'm after a stump grinder preferably either a husqvarna sg13 or similar, or the next step up a Small Carlton hydraulic self prepelled one I can't think what the model number is. Or similar obviously :) anyone have one they want to sell or know where I can get one then lete

Know :)

Theres a Rayco RG1625A Super Junior Stump Grinder on ebay at the moment if you havent seen it?

Or a HUSQVARNA SG13 13hp STUMP GRINDER stumpgrinder on there too

Im not connected to either nor can say how good they are but thought id tell ye...

James

I have seen them cheers I just wanted something to compare them too. Thanks anyway :)

We understand you are looking for a small stump grinder similar to a Carlton SP2010. We do an equivalent model which is the Bandit HB20. Please call Mark Jibson on 07730 000660 and I would be pleased to discuss this with you further and arrange a demonstration. We are also attending the APF show on stand number 1920-2000 should you be planning to visit.

As we are on the topic what are those husky 13hp grinders like? Would a secondhand one around the 2k mark be the best bang for buck?

I had one and cannot recommend it. I had it from new and i nothing but problems. I can recommend the rayco rg 13, I have a multi tip cutting wheel fitted and it's amazing.