News Flash!...easy-lift guy appearing Live and in person, APF 2012!

easy-lift guy

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be good to finally meet you, coming from the sunny states i guess you will be the one all wrapped up in winter gear lol

TBH, I am really looking forward to a break in the weather. Most every day during the summer it is really hot here. 34 to 38 in the sun is not unusually, and even your high temps currently are really feeling good right about now!

easy-lift guy

TBH, I am really looking forward to a break in the weather. Most every day during the summer it is really hot here. 34 to 38 in the sun is not unusually, and even your high temps currently are really feeling good right about now!

easy-lift guy

Hi Ted. Hope you have a good trip . Looks like you will be leaving just in time to dodge that hurricane that might be heading to Florida !

Don't forget which side of the road we drive on Ted (-;

Thanks Dean, I have been told that the steering wheel is the Right hand side of the cars as well. A question. I have decided to down load an app for my phone

by Tom Tom for Navigational/Inspirational purposes. Any suggestions on navigational devices while in country?. The Tom Tom device is loaded with maps for the UK, Ireland and Scotland. I have also requested a set of training wheels for the car as well, just in case I drift over into the opposite lane of traffic:sneaky2:

easy-lift guy

Hi Ted. Hope you have a good trip . Looks like you will be leaving just in time to dodge that hurricane that might be heading to Florida !

Perhaps,waiting on the 5:00AM update for today. It may only be a rain maker for us since I am located on the eastern side of the storm based on the current track. It is a really big system at over 1000 miles in diameter!. Even with some shearing over Cuba I believe it could prove to be a very strong system to deal with. No matter, I have my 3 week supply of food and water on hand along with an assortment of saws and fuel at the ready:thumbup1:. See you at the show.

easy-lift guy