In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

I'm just considering going to sleep but as usual the draw of Arbtalk's timeline keeps me upright....since 2008 I've been clocking up about 5 or 6 hours on here..sometimes a lot more! Probably like your good self Mr Plogs.what a great forum it is and the only one I go on....totally addicted,and have no intention of giving it up.My third week/weekend alcohol free so extremely clear headed.had my last meal at six which was low fat cottage cheese with tomato on Granary bread baked by my mother....nevet felt so confident about achieving my optimum weight by Xmas and from then eat and do what I want in moderation whilst maintaining my new healthy lifestyle! At last I've found peace within myself.i am very content.........but not very tired any more....just feel good about myself:)

1416009592286.jpg.3a8cf2cd418af23b858bf3b01712ae0b.jpg

I'm just considering going to sleep but as usual the draw of Arbtalk's timeline keeps me upright....since 2008 I've been clocking up about 5 or 6 hours on here..sometimes a lot more! Probably like your good self Mr Plogs.what a great forum it is and the only one I go on....totally addicted,and have no intention of giving it up.My third week/weekend alcohol free so extremely clear headed.had my last meal at six which was low fat cottage cheese with tomato on Granary bread baked by my mother....nevet felt so confident about achieving my optimum weight by Xmas and from then eat and do what I want in moderation whilst maintaining my new healthy lifestyle! At last I've found peace within myself.i am very content.........but not very tired any more....just feel good about myself:)

Hi Paul nice I like cup mate there thanks jon it still raing very hard here :lol:

It's dry here Jon but heavy rain all day..and had a little job today so got my boy to do it...and gave him £30 for an hours work so its nice to spoil him.dont work with him anymore so today was great...he has helped me out since he was a little boy.....very proud of him.he's my rock and my best friend.

1416010331383.jpg.006ea09a1981fdac29591d22179da96e.jpg

1416010310884.jpg.01abef37b313bd0dd5de6865f84b17a3.jpg

1416010287828.jpg.011de193533d5ef0771d60c6665a4daa.jpg

It's dry here Jon but heavy rain all day..and had a little job today so got my boy to do it...and gave him £30 for an hours work so its nice to spoil him.dont work with him anymore so today was great...he has helped me out since he was a little boy.....very proud of him.he's my rock and my best friend.

Hi Paul well done there mate you got loads of work on mate you no what it just stop raining mate over 45mins of hard rain thanks jon