In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

As I may have mentioned since leaving Northumberland in between travelling around for worki have been living back at home which in the Fox household means three large meals a day and my mother being originally a Yorkshire lass cooks the best Yorkshire puddings and bakes the best flapjack etc....add to that the comfort eating I have been doing because of one very broken heart at missing Mrs Fox....but I'm over that now but now have to shift the accumulated timber! Maximum weight became between approx 16.5/17 stone.............during the working week I was consuming one full English breakfast, 2 or 3 pies for dinner...evening meal and lots of beer.....40 inch waist and ill fitting clothing....I have had three items in particular I have been wsnting to wear but......last birthday present from Mrs Fox- "Large"-far to tight

1415262207200.jpg.4402c4127deb014b47c379df675a20bf.jpg

It's getting colder Jon and the wind is very chilly and if like me you smile a lot:) then that can mean cracked or bleeding lips!:D I'm not into male body grooming at all in fact I only brush my teeth and wash my hair.....if I remember!! But these conditions require a lippy:thumbup: this ones great....good barrier against the elements.....and doesn't taste of mango or any other silly flavour:rolleyes::D

1415296550297.jpg.94b70a499ad2887bccf2cf11fde383df.jpg

It's getting colder Jon and the wind is very chilly and if like me you smile a lot:) then that can mean cracked or bleeding lips!:D I'm not into male body grooming at all in fact I only brush my teeth and wash my hair.....if I remember!! But these conditions require a lippy:thumbup: this ones great....good barrier against the elements.....and doesn't taste of mango or any other silly flavour:rolleyes::D

HI PAUL that no GOOD you have to KEEP SMILING:lol: mate you keep them lips in good nick :thumbup:thanks jon :thumbup: