• harrison rocket
    • weaver
    • stein skyshot
    • rope knight
    • highball
    • 8oz
    • 10oz
    • 12oz

I've just been on the Rope Knight website and although I couldn't find out the weight I did discover the price. Including the rubber safety cover is US$188!!!!! Holy cow!

Sorry Mr Rope Knight but that's not going to work for shallow pocketed arbs, IMO.

Basic RopeKnight is $160.00 CDN. Basic Bag is $10 or $30 for a premier Harrison Rocket which I agree is the only Bag worth buying in the world.

How many throwbags are you replacing monthly/yearly/ or in a career? 2 to 3 mb

How many throwlines are being retired due to wear and tear from snagging, jamming? every year or more

How much time is lost with jams and snags.Cost of employees and general frustration with setting lines? once a week or daily 1st shot Johnny or 10x

I can't do your specific situation mathematics but with my own operation with the use of RopeKnight it equates to a SAVINGS of approximately $ 4 000.00 per year. Thats cash money in the bank! for more beer :thumbup:

Are the numbers adding up for you?

Besides that RopeKnight is 5 TOOLs in ONE.

1 Task specific projectile OK throw weight,

2 TIP isolation tool,

3 RopeShield is a pull handle,

4 endline Knot smooth over and finally as

5 throwline to access rope knot smooth over x 2, large and small RopeShield

There are many other savings and benefits.

The best analogy once again is back to the Aston Martin and the Horse and Buggy. One will never replace the other. One is an improvement at a cost with advantages and benefits. Plain and simple :001_smile:

Good night bro!

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I miss something, or is the Treepedo not on the poll? The Treepedo is my "Ace in the Hole". When I get the toughest kind of throws, whether it's way up in the tree or through a lot of messy branches, I pull the Treepedo out. It's the ONLY throw weight that I have never gotten stuck. The ONLY ONE. That says a lot! Yes, you have to be careful about where it's going to land (roofs, windows, hard surfaces are risky), but to some degree that's true with any throw weight. I find that it comes down a lot smoother than a shot-filled throwbag, too, and gets tangled up less on the way down. It looks like a plumbline coming down through the tree, and tends to do a lot less wild bouncing. I use a regular throwbag for a lot of simple throws (lets face it, it's faster to use than the treepedo) but always pull out the Treepedo for the tough stuff.

The faster method if you are looking for a quick tie method that mimics the classic ring on the bag is to use our FASTattach system. Personally and my opinion is knotless connection of the RpeKnight is faster.Iam all thumbs when it comes to tying a bowline to the end of the throwweight:001_smile:

Basically it moves the ring to the outside but is still attached to the interior of the RopeKnight. Interior and exterior connection of the throwline and access ropes are still available. The versatility is great and the adaptablility is great with the RopeKnight.

The other advantage is the options of attaching your climbing line to the exterior or the interior of the RopeKnight.

The LONG Gun technique is the other advantage to the FASTattach system Increasing your throwing accuracy considerably. My estimate is approximately 35% better.

35% accuracy increase is through the increased length of your site plane.

In essence lengthening the barrel of your gun for increase accuracy.

An adaptable, customizable, multipurpose and just as fast as a ring and bag throw weight device and system.

5976616f9437f_Quickiepicsallinone.jpg.2acf48489353cb5231e18ca0a0d630f1.jpg

Mine arrived today, I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes. Its interesting for sure :)

I'm really keen to hear you views Drew as I've held from buying a Highball.

This Long Gun? Is it just a rifle designed for firing a Rope Knight?

I'm not sure about my success rate while standing on Buckingham Palace Road going for a launch.😂

The Long Gun is a meter plus or minus of line with screw link.

The meter of line affords you a greater sight line to aim down and hit your target.

When I basket throw with the doubled through the ring length of line to pedulate the weight, my aim would alway be off slightly because on the release one finger would hold slightly longer plus the lenght of all the extra line in the basket also contributed to an off throw.

So the LONGgun technique brings your hands closer together and reduces the doulbled over line to a few centimetres plus gives you one long continuous line to weight sight plane to more effectively hit the target limb.

Reduces the vectors, reduces variables in friction, reduces slightly imperfect two hand releases and increases the length of the sight plane and from my experiences increases the accuracy of the throw.

I need to be as effective as possible because every shot is money made or money lost. I prefer the money shot!:thumbup1:

59766174682b4_RALongGun.jpg.0a170eba3de7cf261178a94126fb1073.jpg