• weaver
    • stein skyshot
    • rope knight
    • highball
    • 8oz
    • 10oz
    • 12oz

Sounds like you've made up your mind, no free bee for you. :001_tt2:

Cheaper than the classic throw bag and has a softer and easier landing!

You haven't got a clue.:001_smile:

It's a bit hard for people to believe you when you don't answer criticism properly i mean of course you believe it's the best product, but in order to convince others surely you have to let the product do the talking and allow people form unbiased opinions. Instead of saying he doesn't have a clue let him try the product to try and change his opinion. It's pretty normal for new products to meet initial criticism but your attitude won't help the situation

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a bit hard for people to believe you when you don't answer criticism properly i mean of course you believe it's the best product, but in order to convince others surely you have to let the product do the talking and allow people form unbiased opinions. Instead of saying he doesn't have a clue let him try the product to try and change his opinion. It's pretty normal for new products to meet initial criticism but your attitude won't help the situation

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Rope knight , why don't you turn this into a positive? I would be willing to give it a go and film it, good and bad points will all be shown. You would have a better response if it was tested and reviewed by an I dependant party with no interest in the product.

If it is as good as you say the British tree workers will tell you!

Rope knight , why don't you turn this into a positive? I would be willing to give it a go and film it, good and bad points will all be shown. You would have a better response if it was tested and reviewed by an I dependant party with no interest in the product.

If it is as good as you say the British tree workers will tell you!

Sounds like a fair offer to me. :001_smile:

If its metal how can it have a softer, easier landing? I like the idea of it but the hard metal worries me.

Can I be convinced?

Every Rk comes with an angel :angel:that lowers it down and then gently tickles you.:laugh1:Actually there is two accessories 1.vinyl sleeve with gum rubber( looks alot like a handle grip) or 2. soft foam sleeve with gum rubber( like a Nerf football<>):marchmellow:

Metal in a bag or solid metal. You will be sure to hurry out of the way or use one of our techniques to avoid getting hit or use a protective sleeve.

Bags work just fine this is just my attempt to improve a tool/practice that hasn't changed much for over a century.

Aston martin or horse and buggy? One will never replace the other.

Either one will get your women excited.:thumbup:

I just prefer mine hard, shiney and smooth.:biggrin:

Can you be convinced?:thumbup: or :thumbdown:

5976614f99a84_RknAston.jpg.6b64bf0d643c23a028796c978f35ffe6.jpg

I'll take you up on that proposition.

With these conditions.

1 Please consult with me on its proper use and handling

2.Follow all specific instructions and special tips and key points for optimum performance and successful RopeKnight utilization.

3.You will fully understand all the Ropeknight information given to you.

4. You throw away your fear of an all metal object and replace it with confidence based on knowledge and practice.

5. Any bad points are brought to my attention to address prior to being made public.

Is this fair?