A good walk spoiled ???

David Humphries

Golf was a big out-of-work part of my previous career and I often got asked if I fancied a go. They soon changed their minds when I said I would go with them but just take my rifle as there were always plenty of bunnies. :biggrin:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

My thoughts exactly. Beat me to it. :lol:

I love golf :thumbup:

I hate golf :thumbdown:

I play every friday evening in summer. A few beers after the game and a takeaway. The hardest sport Iv'e ever played. You just have to keep going back for more punishment every week, in the hope of having a great round.

Is that course up here or down London?

Looks like they could use a decent tree firm, with dangerous trees like that all over the place.

Its at Whitewebbs, next door to Capel Manor Peter.

You'd blunt all your saws with the amount of balls stuck in them there trees.

Think one would need spikes to play this one out of the rough :biggrin:

IMG00576-20120727-1500.jpg.2af5a8f8770ea9dc16a4e362ad5da8f0.jpg

IMG00574-20120727-1459.jpg.d2a88f196ce94255d1bd1aa303909363.jpg

IMG00575-20120727-1459.jpg.a2b480d29c2710be4aa358ea6bb7fac8.jpg

IMG00577-20120727-1504.jpg.2aa304976f3376ab231543d0bc12bac0.jpg

I play every friday evening in summer. A few beers after the game and a takeaway. The hardest sport Iv'e ever played. You just have to keep going back for more punishment every week, in the hope of having a great round.

I feel your pain brother

One minute I'm like Seve playing out of the sand, the next two hours It's like I've picked up a club for the first time :001_rolleyes:

australe would have been my guess old bean, golf? now youve peaked on the middle age plateau!

Possible, but scopes would be the old 'chestnut' here perhaps.

Golfs a fine way of enjoying the great outdoors Tony, I've not really played a huge amount but have had the pleasure to have swung a club from the sandy links of Ireland to the Pine scattered courses of Scotland & also the manicured holes of Mexico & Spain.

Don't go knocking it till you've tried it, it's where man & nature have formed a happy coexistance :thumbup1:

Possible, but scopes would be the old 'chestnut' here perhaps.

Golfs a fine way of enjoying the great outdoors Tony, I've not really played a huge amount but have had the pleasure to have swung a club from the sandy links of Ireland to the Pine scattered courses of Scotland & also the manicured holes of Mexico & Spain.

Don't go knocking it till you've tried it, it's where man & nature have formed a happy coexistance :thumbup1:

you need to study green keeping before that statement! Beaconsfield golf course is an award winner for ecology though, thats why I love working there Bill is well into it.:thumbup1: