Interparcel!

TimberCutterDartmoor

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i use interparcel all the time normally go for there economy service which is fulfilled by ups and in 200 parcels no loses and only one problem that was there fault kept saying needed house number for street which did not have on think it was a lazy driver but overall a excellent service

Same here - I've used them for years - driver just lets himself in and collects the stuff - never missed a collection and often delivered the next day even on the economy service. Sorry the OP has had such a nightmare but personally I can't fault them.

Andy

Interparcel are just a facilitator, they use the typical DHL, Yodel Hermese etc. The organization just gaurantee to get X amount or parcels through each courier company and then offer the end user the best prices - the prices are usually £2-3 lower than going to the courier company direct.

I have used Hermese and Yodel and both have given good service.

I only ever use parcelforce and have never had any issue's I've sent over 450 items in the past 1 year without a miss! Had a HERMES courier telling us they had tried to deliver 3 times last week but we were out they obviously hadn't we have a shop which is open from 8 til 6 so they couldn't have missed us the name is above the door!! HERMES and various others use self employed couriers if you have a car then you can work for them so it's luck of the draw if you get a lazy dishonest driver its easier for them just to say theyve tried to deliver and failed then return to sender!!

Well guess what?! Had a call from the Hermes depot, I can collect item!!! Was there in a flash, still pinching myself that the thing is before my eyes. Delivery driver sacked. Off for some rest.

That is rerally good news:thumbup1:, I was progressively become more depressed with each update. It is a real pity that shipping companies are as bad as they are on either side of the Atlantic. Take care.

easy-lift guy

That is rerally good news:thumbup1:, I was progressively become more depressed with each update. It is a real pity that shipping companies are as bad as they are on either side of the Atlantic. Take care.

easy-lift guy

Interesting re sides of the atlantic; I bought some rare bike pedals from the USA recently, other stuff in the past. United States Postal Service seems brilliant. Thanks for your words; I was right stressed out.

Interesting re sides of the atlantic; I bought some rare bike pedals from the USA recently, other stuff in the past. United States Postal Service seems brilliant. Thanks for your words; I was right stressed out.

As well you should have been, USPS like all other shipping and or mail companies also have their moments as well. I have had my share of drama filled moments like when I ship all my Trade show items ahead and I find things missing or broken:thumbdown:. If you don't have a plan B or C ready to kick in you will receive no consolation from the shipping company and fighting to recover loss or stolen property is right up there with pulling Hens teeth:sneaky2:

easy-lift guy

Of all the 3rd party brokers, Transglobal are the best in my opinion. They don't have the Yodel / Herpes cheapo options and mostly use TNT / UPS but they are a great company to deal with. We send all our worlwide stuff through them with very few problems.