4x4 Insurance comparison.

jnoon

Im looking for my new arbtruck, recent thread - which arb truck would suit me ideas & tips?? -

I want to take all things into consideration,

veichle cost,

running cost,

insurance cost,

resale value,

etc,

etc,

I based my quotes on a 52 reg veichle,3 years ncb,pass plus,10,000 miles a year, tpf&t, signage, etc i was as honest as possible to get an accurate result,

land rover 110 td5 - £1029.00

hilux 250 £1143.00

l200 4 life £1313.00

ranger £1313.00

As you can see the lr comes of better. interesting to know,

just need to work on the other figure now,

:thumbup1: josh

We use a company called Swintons, based in newcastle, cheapest quotes for truck, chipper and forwarding trailer (and car!), around around £400(£380) fully comp for a Mitsubishi 4 work. No one else came any where near them for prices on anything we had to insure, most were over £1000. for the truck.

Josh, are you just straight out of college or have you experience in tree work?? If you've done a few years, you should know the answers to these questions pal.

You don't need to analyse every single thing on a truck or chipper or any machine for that matter.

If a Landy is the cheapest to insure, buy the best one you can afford and start putting it to work mate 😃

Josh, are you just straight out of college or have you experience in tree work?? If you've done a few years, you should know the answers to these questions pal.

You don't need to analyse every single thing on a truck or chipper or any machine for that matter.

If a Landy is the cheapest to insure, buy the best one you can afford and start putting it to work mate

As ive said mate, got 6 years or so exper on ground and approx 12months climbing,, sorry mate dont mean to boor you,:confused1:

just wana get the correct tool for the job mate,

theres an old saying a fool and his money are easily parted.:lol:

thats why im waiting fo rthe right truck & chipper,

its looking like jo beau m500 atm & landy 110.

thanks