New axe awesomeness!!

shooterjim

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello

I am the inventor of the Leveraxe. My invention has been on the market over 6,5 years time. There has happened NO ACCIDENT.

This is not really an axe , at all, though it does the same job, as the conventional axes.

The principle,how it works, is totally different comparing to the conventional axes and mauls.

The design of the blade is eccentric. There are certain elements in the blade that makes it very safe and effective. On an optimum strike the edge of the blade penetrates into the block only 5 millimetres ( a quarter of an inch).

All the kinetic energy turns to the left in a fraction of a second. The blade spreads the wood up to eight (8) centimetres (3+inches). The blade stops on the block.

The friction is nearly non existent.

The leverage multiplies the initial splitting power up to thirty (30) times bigger than in the conventional axes and mauls.

The Leveraxe is very fast and enjoyable tool for splitting firewood. The blade will NOT stuck into the block. You can split on the ground, on the rock, where ever the block happens to be.

There is no limit in the size of the block. only the length matters.

Guarantee proof length is 33 centimetres (one foot one inch)long block.

Some people split their 100 centimetres (3 feet) long firewood.

Always hit to the head of the block, not to the side.

I will gladly answer to your questions. It only took the era from the stone age to finally invent the new type of the "axe". This may look simple, but there are certain new elements which have never existed before in this type of tool.

Here are some additional information.

KIRVES: Heikki Vipukirves

Hello

I am the inventor of the Leveraxe. My invention has been on the market over 6,5 years time. There has happened NO ACCIDENT.

This is not really an axe , at all, though it does the same job, as the conventional axes.

The principle,how it works, is totally different comparing to the conventional axes and mauls.

The design of the blade is eccentric. There are certain elements in the blade that makes it very safe and effective. On an optimum strike the edge of the blade penetrates into the block only 5 millimetres ( a quarter of an inch).

All the kinetic energy turns to the left in a fraction of a second. The blade spreads the wood up to eight (8) centimetres (3+inches). The blade stops on the block.

The friction is nearly non existent.

The leverage multiplies the initial splitting power up to thirty (30) times bigger than in the conventional axes and mauls.

The Leveraxe is very fast and enjoyable tool for splitting firewood. The blade will NOT stuck into the block. You can split on the ground, on the rock, where ever the block happens to be.

There is no limit in the size of the block. only the length matters.

Guarantee proof length is 33 centimetres (one foot one inch)long block.

Some people split their 100 centimetres (3 feet) long firewood.

Always hit to the head of the block, not to the side.

I will gladly answer to your questions. It only took the era from the stone age to finally invent the new type of the "axe". This may look simple, but there are certain new elements which have never existed before in this type of tool.

Here are some additional information.

KIRVES: Heikki Vipukirves

Some interesting design details in that axe.

I see from the video that you split around the log rather than across. This seems to give fairly small logs, can you split into bigger pieces or does the axe not work well like that?

Would love to give it a try but to be honest the price at 191 euros plus shipping is far too high for me to even think about buying one.

Some interesting design details in that axe.

I see from the video that you split around the log rather than across. This seems to give fairly small logs, can you split into bigger pieces or does the axe not work well like that?

Would love to give it a try but to be honest the price at 191 euros plus shipping is far too high for me to even think about buying one.

With the Leveraxe you can split like with any other conventional axe or maul.

In addition to that you can hit to the side of the block as well.

Even if you hit one centimetre to the side of the block, the blade WILL STOP on the block. So you have a lot of such places to which you cannot hit with the conventional axe. This technique gives you a lot of new advantages.

In practice you do not have any problem trees any more.

Here is the video where I make bigger pieces of firewood.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XIZKNBnnNM]Vipukirves Leveraxe 2009 - YouTube[/ame]

Here is one of my customers splitting his firewood.

just to keep everyone updated my axe came yesterday freom poland. And it just like people have said it is very easy to use, i split all the bits i couldnt split with old maul.Some really knoty bits took 2 or thre swing but loads less effort than getting the wood grenade out.