Im no fan of the EDL [they're far too liberal lol]

Lee Winger

It's the Express, probably the worst 'news' publication in the UK, so you can bet most of it is bs.

Also, if social services are aloud to take away a baby due to it's mother's extreme right wing views, why not a child born into a very religious family (i.e. nutters)?

I would say its more to do with her "aggressive behaviour" and "mental health issues" that they think she would be an unfit mother which I totally agree with if thats the case.The EDL bit has probably been blow out of proportion by the newspaper.

I have seen too many helpless kids being raised by scum who shouldn't have to right to breed IMO.

I would say its more to do with her "aggressive behaviour" and "mental health issues" that they think she would be an unfit mother which I totally agree with if thats the case.The EDL bit has probably been blow out of proportion by the newspaper.

I have seen too many helpless kids being raised by scum who shouldn't have to right to breed IMO.

:congrats::congrats:

Indeed, we are not getting the full story here.

How many of us would be complaining when we read in a few months time that a violent woman with mental health issues has harmed or even killed her baby and the the authorities knew, but did nothing.

I think you've cracked it. Tabloid journalism aside, I wouldn't focus on the case of two individuals, for instance this trout and Abu Qa-ptain hook, but more on the fact that far too many people [like the two mentioned] have children who really shouldn't.

We can't rely on social services removing children, that's bad on two levels, one that many children in care end up having pretty crappy lives and two, that removing children from their parents is a horrid thing to do anyway.

The financial incentive for having children needs to be removed from those for whom it is their only potential easy income stream, to prevent anyone but the best parents, who will bring their children up well, from choosing to have them.

Plainly she's a scummer. But prevention is better than cure. Don't keep taking children away from people like this, I don't want to fund unwanted kids, they just keep having more. Give young poeple the education to encourage them to make something of themselves and not bring more of the poor little sods into the world....

I think you've cracked it. Tabloid journalism aside, I wouldn't focus on the case of two individuals, for instance this trout and Abu Qa-ptain hook, but more on the fact that far too many people [like the two mentioned] have children who really shouldn't.

We can't rely on social services removing children, that's bad on two levels, one that many children in care end up having pretty crappy lives and two, that removing children from their parents is a horrid thing to do anyway.

The financial incentive for having children needs to be removed from those for whom it is their only potential easy income stream, to prevent anyone but the best parents, who will bring their children up well, from choosing to have them.

Plainly she's a scummer. But prevention is better than cure. Don't keep taking children away from people like this, I don't want to fund unwanted kids, they just keep having more. Give young poeple the education to encourage them to make something of themselves and not bring more of the poor little sods into the world....

Easy to say but not so easy to put into practice. When they have not got the money to feed, clothe and put a roof over their offsprings head do we sit and watch them starve?? Castration and selective breeding is the only answer :biggrin: