double hit Nottingham Leicester border

pmtree

had my land rover defender nicked off the drive then drove it to our yard and nicked ford ranger

police seem to think they had been following us ranger has been seen involved in robberies around the Lincoln grantham Bingham area

not alot we could do all locked alarmed and immobilised only thing left that we could do is to take engine out ??????

had my land rover defender nicked off the drive then drove it to our yard and nicked ford ranger

police seem to think they had been following us ranger has been seen involved in robberies around the Lincoln grantham Bingham area

not alot we could do all locked alarmed and immobilised only thing left that we could do is to take engine out ??????

Who ever the low lifes are I hope they get their just deserts stealing from a working man stinks.

That is unbelievable, I am shocked by that. That is one scary thought: to think they followed you. Terrible stuff.

You should not be shocked, it's called stalking over here. Some cases are more blatant than others:sneaky2:. As people become more brazen and desperate, society will suddenly change and more and more citizens I believe will choose to resolve matters for the selfs. I am sure that law enforcement may be involved in some form to assist the victims rights who have been trampled one to many times, how helpful remains to be seen?. Be prepared since weather we like it or not it is here and how well one is prepared will determin your survival rate after the fact.

easy-lift guy

You should not be shocked, it's called stalking over here. Some cases are more blatant than others:sneaky2:. As people become more brazen and desperate, society will suddenly change and more and more citizens I believe will choose to resolve matters for the selfs. I am sure that law enforcement may be involved in some form to assist the victims rights who have been trampled one to many times, how helpful remains to be seen?. Be prepared since weather we like it or not it is here and how well one is prepared will determin your survival rate after the fact.

easy-lift guy

Without getting in to a huge legal/political debate, I believe that the ability to defend your property is viewed slightly higher in the US that the UK. We have "reasonable force" which is open to huge interpretation. I work with US citizens who have guns purchased for "home defense", definitely NOT allowed in the UK. A mere mention of those intentions and the police will confiscate said guns. But anyway that is another debate entirely and probably not allowed on this forum.

I still am totally shocked with the OP's situation. After spending a good few years living abroad, where I can leave my front door unlocked, leave valuables on display in a car, even leave the windows rolled down when I park the car up and go into a restaurant. It seems I might have to change a few of my habits!!

A terrible thing to happen that can have a huge effect on your life/ability to earn a living.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, not on here as often as i should these days. Back in November 2009 i had my tiberwolf taken off my drive at home all locked up and jamed in. They forced the door top on my wife,s car to move that, then they pushed it back when they went. 13 months later had my landrover defender taken off same drive all locked and chained to other heavy stuff etc. Got locks off some how they had tried to cut them first but could,nt. Then last January they tried to nick my mitsibishi but the alarm went off and they fled. Called police for what its worth they reckoned i had to been followed around and they,d seen tools etc comming out of the back and new what was in there. Everything is all alarmed and imobelised and chained up so much it takes me ages unlocking in morning and locking at night. One story i heard is the police know who is doing this but are scared to aproach them. A guy whom does my kit servicing etc had his workshop and over £20.000 worth of gear nicked in under 4 minutes yes you did read right under 4 mins. What can we do if they still pinch stuff with the security we have now?? CCTV i hear you say huh some one had top spec cctv installed and he got robbed. Great footage see his face, and well known. Was seen walking back down the guys drive with several chainsaws. Police said cant do nothing as when he left he had his hood up and you could not see his face. What a load of SH1T. Think they want us to catch them and sit on them and they just pick them up. OH when we have time we,r real busy right now. I do hope you others whom have not had stuff nicked never do. And hey climb safe out there.

Edited by ARBOR8