oh no another FNG asking how much

Graham Jackson

he has built shed around trunk might get some without but alot is over next doors garage and it has what looks like a corigated asbestoes type roof .was also thinkin it would be a chance to try a speedline

not a place to TRY a speedline

maybe a place to do a speedline

Speedlineing sucks in myopinion. That looks like a hand held desmantle to me. Looks like a half day nice clean job. If not takeing anything away it could be less. So price it at whateve a big half day rate is for you and then spend all day doing it if thats what you want.

Finger in the air. £320

You may have already thought of this but I would suggest you have a good think if it is going to cost you more time leaving everything there.

By that I mean does the brash need moving to a specific place not only for the customer to move put so its not in your or the groundies way while working? Sometimes it can be a lot quicker and easier to whack them through a chipper than cut move stack cut etc etc, depending on the drag obviously.

Same with the logs, does he want them cutting and stacking in a specific place, rather than just lumping them down and straight on the van?

I wouldnt charge much less than a half/full day whatever it is compared to if I was using the chipper and moving the arisings, as the actually daily cost of running the machines is not much, obviously depending on if there is going to be a lot of runs back and to from the yard etc.

Its like when a customer says they will keep all the chip, if we just barrow it down and spread it out on the borders, same with the can we just cut up all the logs and stack them at the bottom of the garden with the wood pile.:sneaky2:

We can always do it but it will cost them a lot more.:thumbup:

Hi it looks like a nice little job . I cannot see the stuff underneath but a careful hand held dismantle for the limbs and maby worth looking at getting a couple of bits of ply boards if the roof is flat might help protect it .

250 to 300 would be about right

All the best Littletree :thumbup: