Need a canopy for a L200 4-work

Badgerland

I'm looking at getting a canopy to go on my L200 (53 plate) 4-work double cab. Everyone I speak to says I'll need to cut the ladder rack off to fit one – bit drastic! – but I'll need to use the rack from time to time with the canopy removed. Anybody got any advice? or even a suitable canopy they want to part with?

Got no advice but i have a ifor Williams canopy for one.came off my O2 animal that i had

Not really looked at an Ifor Williams top. I was told they aren't that water tight. I need to be able to transport the wooden baskets I make to shows, without them getting wet, so needs to keep the weather on the outside.

What's your view on the Ifor top?

Not really looked at an Ifor Williams top. I was told they aren't that water tight. I need to be able to transport the wooden baskets I make to shows, without them getting wet, so needs to keep the weather on the outside.

What's your view on the Ifor top?

nothing wrong with ifor tops, mine is sound and is very water tight.

597660a330fbf_bcmfarmservices174.jpg.95b3a3425ae713ef958da65d70dbccb7.jpg

You wont need to take the ladder rack off just the ladder stops on the corners of it. I have a 54 4work dc and had a top made for me by N&J aluminium linings at Clitheroe. I'll try and post some pics of mine soon.

You wont need to take the ladder rack off just the ladder stops on the corners of it. I have a 54 4work dc and had a top made for me by N&J aluminium linings at Clitheroe. I'll try and post some pics of mine soon.

Thanks penfold. Would be interested in seeing it on the truck. Think I might have to hire a box trailer for next show and look into this canopy idea in more detail.

nothing wrong with ifor tops, mine is sound and is very water tight.

Thanks farmer_ben, good to hear another opinion. I'll have a look at the ifors as a poss solution after all. Incidentally, does yours fit over the ladder rack, or have you got one of those trucks without a rack?

Thanks penfold. Would be interested in seeing it on the truck. Think I might have to hire a box trailer for next show and look into this canopy idea in more detail.

If you have a look on their website, it is basically one of the farriers tops with storage lockers in the sides and the full length of the load bed is still usable but they have all the jigs for whatever make of vehicle.