When is enough, enough?

18 stoner

Whereabouts are you based??? PM me and we can might be able to sort something out, because spending 2 days just crown thinning one tree cant be very economical in the current climate of finances. Where you paying piece work or per day????

Thanks for the offer mate, maybe next time i get something bigger than a Rowan to climb:blushing:

The finance doesnt bother me, mortgage rates coming down, fuel costs also, work rolling in, all the kit paid for. Even hiring a top money climber to do a half day job in two days on day rate, the thing that really gets me, is someone else feeding from my trough- he actually nicked my sanni both days!:ohmy:

I feel so offended i might name and shame, or even post a pic........if i had one:confused1:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the offer mate, maybe next time i get something bigger than a Rowan to climb:blushing:

The finance doesnt bother me, mortgage rates coming down, fuel costs also, work rolling in, all the kit paid for. Even hiring a top money climber to do a half day job in two days on day rate, the thing that really gets me, is someone else feeding from my trough- he actually nicked my sanni both days!:ohmy:

I feel so offended i might name and shame, or even post a pic........if i had one:confused1:

I hear tell that this vagrant is a regular sarnie-snaffler, known throughout Christendom for his ravenous appetite. I bet he'd even deny his partner food in his everlasting quest for the ultimate sarnie. I think pics should be posted of this ne'er-do-well, in order that we can lock down our favourite butties in his presence!

i have seen a different side to the sarnie snaffler

i ate his tea last time i visited well some of it. and he did offer me more and i will go as far as to say...... It was nice.

But i now never offer biscuits after he emptied the box.

But as for spending 2 days smoking tabs and drinking coffee. I make him earn his money and at least i drink tea so no chance of him emptying my flask

i have seen a different side to the sarnie snaffler

i ate his tea last time i visited well some of it. and he did offer me more and i will go as far as to say...... It was nice.

But i now never offer biscuits after he emptied the box.

But as for spending 2 days smoking tabs and drinking coffee. I make him earn his money and at least i drink tea so no chance of him emptying my flask

Well Bob, here you go, here is a pic of Sarnie McSnaffler. I really thought he would want to give good impression on his first job with me but no, so here goes, watch out for this man, this pic showing him on another desperate sarnie snaffling run;

edwrexam023Large.jpg

I would also like to say thanks to all fellow arbtalkers who have shown great concern for me over the treatment i have recieved from this man.

Many thanks to all who have emailed, PMed me and even called. I have been inundated with offers of contract climbing and services, but must apologise for not replying to all, there really has been so many.:001_cool:

We only care for your welfare as some of us can only imagine what a traumatic time it must have been for you. I can only assume what is going through your fragile mind right now, I bet the making of those sarnies is playing back on loop in your head. What a heatless foul beast

Study this pic carefully, the manic look of desperation in the eyes, obviously a caffeine dose short first thing in the morning, the tongue lolling from the side of the mouth in anticipation of robbing some poor souls sarnies, drooling at the thought of parma ham and gorgozola, with watercress and mayo. The unkempt appearance due to sleepless nights on the doorstep of the local bakers, waiting for the early morning delivery of chelsea buns, in order to feed his passion for free food. Tell-tale signs of the Secret Sarnie-Snaffler!!:scared1: (at least his mother loves him, ugly brute)

It sounds like you are to soft just like me. Pay the man. Send him on his way and make a new set of rules for yourself and put them on the wall. Make every worker read and sign before you start. Every time you bite your tongue and say nothing all your doing is building up anger and resentment. You never told the guy he couldnt eat your sandwiches. i know and you know and 99 percent of people know you dont take something without asking but its that 1 that will slip through the net and leave you gobsmacked, whether it is a worker or a customer. Dont be bitter, or go and see a hypnotherapist for stress and anxiety related problems every 2 months like me. Cheers big man