How far have you ran/cycled/swam today?

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 mile ride. Still getting used to it!

Got it from Halfords and the dude tried to sell me a "bike plan" that covers labour only on repairs. I said no thanks, I can do bits and my mate's a bike mechanic too. He told me if anyone apart from Halfords works on the bike then it voids the warranty.

WHAT!!

I'll be phoning them up to fix punctures under warranty then! Oil my chain under warranty! What do they consider "work"?

I did ice breaker, was so much fun, so much harder than I ever expected but I'm gonna do the one in June and sept so I can get my mud master hoodie, want to do a couple of local triathlons too in the summer.

Me too. Was going to do the hereford one but doing a charity cycle that weekend. Am doing all the mudrunner events at eastnor.

I have two hoodies yep i am that mental. What time did you get? 3hrs 48 this year. Was a pretty waterlogged this year i think.