Personalized's lid's

White Noise

Hi People just a thought after a long debate with a valuable friend has anybody on here got a lid which is covered in a colour scheme of there choice ? I'm in the process of having my lid done in Stoke City Colours with 1863 across the front of my lid . The lid in question is a stien . What's your thought's peep's ? . This is not a football thread people just a colour thing ? What rock's your boat or Kayak lol

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

seen a climber from the states before he had a kong one with kid rock all over it it looked sweet, not sure about spending loads but i've always wanted to get one done even if i never used it???

i've got a picture of him with it on somewhere but its an old kodak one so will have to get it scanned.....:thumbup1:

My local sign writer . He's done a few shrink wrap van's . I'm thinking that they look really cool . He say's he can do my lid ? I,m aware that the warranty could and possibly will be void ? Speaking to him tomoz will let you know the price and also will show the finished product if it work's out . Regards Paul

seen a climber from the states before he had a kong one with kid rock all over it it looked sweet, not sure about spending loads but i've always wanted to get one done even if i never used it???

i've got a picture of him with it on somewhere but its an old kodak one so will have to get it scanned.....:thumbup1:

Yeah get it put up :001_smile:

You can get ropes made in any colour you want, but most manufacturers require a minimum order of 1 mile!!!

So HB had Arbor gold, which was yale XTC but in HB's own personalised colour. And there have been quite a few others. I dont think any individual has had any made in there favourite football colours though!