World 25m poleclimbing Championships

APF 2018

What amazed me was seeing this 79 year old man spiking up the pole in a very respectable time indeed!:thumbup1: How many of us could do the same at his age?:001_rolleyes::bowdown:

Im sure this is George, he came to his first pole climb with us when we worked at Euro Trees from Cronton at the time near Widnes and he didnt get up the pole, now he does it in about 30 seconds :star: and its all for charity! top guy, I havnt seen him for about 15 yrs, i think he does the Woodfest in Wales every year.

• 2 months later...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pole climbing should be an Olympic sport....i love watching it. High Adrenaline:thumbup::thumbup:...Ian should be very proud of himself...he puts everything into anything he does and always has a smile on his face..he is a good friend:)

HI PAUL YOUR RIGHT there mate and theres a chap who 79 years old george tipping who can climb the pole in less then 20sec and raised £36k in 10 years will done george jon :thumbup: