Deano,s off to London again

Dean Lofthouse

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there anyone that speaks English in London ?

They, re all foreigners, Russian, French, poles, Slovaks, etc etc

If you need directions the easiest thing is to look for a chav, even they are barely legible

London is full of Man Utd fans too.:)

Dean I hope you and your family have a grand time. Here in the States the spoken work and simple greeting of hello or good bye for the most part do not exist in the many large cities in this country. A real pity since I am a people person, and it seems like many folks would like to say something when greeted but are to afraid or perhaps don't know what to say?

easy-lift guy

Cheers Ted

One thing I have noticed is how small the portions are if you have a meal out.

If you charged that much for food and put a girl sized portion in front of some bloke in Yorkshire, he'd most likely politely complain.

Had a good day so far, normally everything goes wrong for me. This time all I,ve had to do is give some woman a stuffing for chatting to the ticket office clerk at the train station when there's a queue of 20 behind her and having to swap rooms at the hotel when they have us a room opposite the main lift

Happy days