Hows work?

Lee Winger

Busy busy busy.

I'm busy right now and will be for the next 8 days, we're on a council street tree pollard fest.....:cussing:

But after that zilch! and the blower hasn't rung for over a week....:bawling:

I'm not scare mongering, but I think next year will be a hard one, I think money will be very very tight..

as i said when i spoke to you earlier lee its quieter than usuall esp for this time of year ..... .lotta big jobs in the pipe line going through planning ect that also have big out lays but ill be taking any thing on including hard landscaping if i can get it!

I'm not really that busy with tree work, have about 20K in contracts to fullfil, but I've just agreed to do an engineering / Demolition / Tight access job, and have 4 stumpgrinders to deliver, and the new chipper design to complete, so busy busy busy...

Its turned deadly quiet here in Suffolk! how about the rest of you guys? usually its flat out this time of year...

?????? must be a localised quiet spell Lee, the year seems to be going out with a glut of work this end. Not that I'm complaining. Got 3 decent planting jobs on the go, another priced and accepted. Plus the regular pruning felling etc. Certainly seems promising at the mo.

:cheers:

But after that zilch! and the blower hasn't rung for over a week....:bawling:

I'm not scare mongering, but I think next year will be a hard one, I think money will be very very tight..

I've been thinking this for a while now. There seems to be less work around, and less grant money for landowners to do anything. The only work I have are a few jobs I've been doing for the last 5 years, which should last till Christmas - no new business at all. I've had one enquiry since last spring, and I quoted quite low on that one, but they've not rung back.

Then again, I've found it's always been a bit boom and bust doing this stuff.