compulsury dog chipping...us next

cerneARB

Cerne, do you think your time working under the command of the government has changed your opinions in relation to all this population control?

without breaking the offical secrets act which i signed and what i heard and saw on ops in the gulf....i cant possiable awnser. all i know is there are always 2 sides to a story and i was taught to look at all the evidence no matter how bizzare and weigh up the reailty of it, look at trends,,think about human behaviour, historic trends..and then just join the dots.

most goverments no matter where and who want to control the population..thats why there are laws..it just makes perfect sense to me that tracking you and watching your moves with a microchip gives more control.

question: do you control your kids or just let them do what they want?if they turned on you you would lose your power,status, control. Why should goverments be any different?

the evidence is all on the web if you have the humilty to look, if pepole did not question anything we would all still be living in caves.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A government can control it's populace any time it chooses, it can watch whoever it wants whenever it wants, it is not possible to hide away and live without being "visible", ever. Do I care? Not at all. Why don't I care? Cos it's not top of my agenda, I have far more important things to concern me, that really affect me than waste my time worrying about such a meaningless issue. We don't live in a police state, we don't live under martial law, we don't have some jackbooted dictator stamping us down into suppression. Get over it.

A government can control it's populace any time it chooses, it can watch whoever it wants whenever it wants, it is not possible to hide away and live without being "visible", ever. Do I care? Not at all. Why don't I care? Cos it's not top of my agenda, I have far more important things to concern me, that really affect me than waste my time worrying about such a meaningless issue. We don't live in a police state, we don't live under martial law, we don't have some jackbooted dictator stamping us down into suppression. Get over it.

:thumbup::thumbup:

If you go to London you will be caught on CCTV at least 300 times in one day, I think they don't need to chip anyone.

without breaking the offical secrets act which i signed and what i heard and saw on ops in the gulf....i cant possiable awnser. all i know is there are always 2 sides to a story and i was taught to look at all the evidence no matter how bizzare and weigh up the reailty of it, look at trends,,think about human behaviour, historic trends..and then just join the dots.

most goverments no matter where and who want to control the population..thats why there are laws..it just makes perfect sense to me that tracking you and watching your moves with a microchip gives more control.

question: do you control your kids or just let them do what they want?if they turned on you you would lose your power,status, control. Why should goverments be any different?

the evidence is all on the web if you have the humilty to look, if pepole did not question anything we would all still be living in caves.

Now I know. Weren't taking to anti drugs out there were you by any chance???

:confused1: I'm guessing you don't have children??:confused1:

And if thats the way you feel about them, I really don't think you should have any.

Judging by the comments on here , I'd say its too late, mind control exorcised by the government is in full operation.........

:lol::laugh1::lol:

Until I started coming on here I did not think people really believed this stuff!!!!

This is truly hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Judging by the comments on here, I'd say its too late, mind control exorcised by the government is in full operation.........

I think living proof its not is in the diverse opinions regarding this subject,surely that would not be good busness in their books Lee.:sneaky2::001_smile: