Possible Arb truck for conversion

Al Baker

Why do I hate the BBC?

Was as well proven in 30 years of the conflict over here, as always they have to distort things.

The underside of the Hummer was packed with 7kg of Semtex type stuff, probably mostly in the vecinity of the drivers seat.

In the case of the Marauder it was simply left on the ground at the very rear of a prononucedly higher vehicle.

JHC!!!

Lying toe-rags

Why do I hate the BBC?

Was as well proven in 30 years of the conflict over here, as always they have to distort things.

The underside of the Hummer was packed with 7kg of Semtex type stuff, probably mostly in the vecinity of the drivers seat.

In the case of the Marauder it was simply left on the ground at the very rear of a prononucedly higher vehicle.

JHC!!!

Lying toe-rags

so true

Actually, I don't think any of it was intended to be taken seriously.

Of course a lack of any sense of humor may leave some a bit riled.

:thumbup:

Any idiot can see that a standard hummer would get pummeld by anything explosive. So would any vehicle for that matter.

This truck survived with only a knackerd tyre. If the c4 was placed at the back of the hummer it would flip it over completely destroying the rear end.

Like it or hate it it's a monster and I would gladly drive it over mindfield, as it is built for what it is designed for, military use. The hummer was for army but turned into civilian use.

Same is being done for this thing. Bet the civy type is not as big and is a lot lighter than this one in vid.