The diary of an obsessive compulsive arborist

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been "informed" to be more cautious regarding what I know and think about as there is so im told a lot of value, value that some would be quick to cash in on and sell on. This has caused me to reconsider much of what I do and say in more ways than one!

everyone else is making money, in some cases for not a lot of substance, so given my desperate need to earn my living in alternative directions im taking some time out to reconsider an awful lot of stuff.

This post was not directed at anyone for the record, it is merely that Everything I do here is better put into articles that would be very saleable, and given that I need to diversify and slow down on the physical stuff I am taking advice and giving a lot of thought to how and where I speak and present my thoughts and images.

Its nothing against anyone, you lot know me better than that:001_smile:

So apologies to those who misunderstood and took that as a direct comment.

Ive given a lot of thought to what some people have been saying of late, all good stuff, but holding back? Well going through my images I found some photos that remind me why I do this, so heres a few images that sum up what its really all about for me personaly.

I thank god for my OCD picture taking, everytime i scan my albums It brings me so much joy.

I have never given a crap about money, and I just cant, I havent got it in me to be driven that way, its days and friends like these that make me happy, and long may these days continue.:001_cool:

Heres looking toward another season, I dont want to wish the summer away, but autumn is when the hama is renewed of vigour!:lol:

5976606a3f802_knolehouse9911279.jpg.73f5a347d3faa2e9d8728ec4c7f69e52.jpg

5976606a43335_croftcastle172.jpg.0b4078dde8dbfca8a426e22d463f41b2.jpg

5976606a45b74_croftcastle216.jpg.245a9f7195a0d182c15bcdb042548521.jpg

5976606a4d67b_tobias1124.jpg.ae1f315da20def3c5919c25e525141f7.jpg

5976606a52079_dartmoreday2051.jpg.eca7cca7926fb7252c7a05c7d8b284de.jpg

Tony I think a Poltergiest has trapped you in your laptop while you were watching a pirate download of Avatar.:laugh1:

Just get a job In Tescos at the mushroom counter if your backs too sore to climb slowly around trees:thumbup1:

no, better than that, im having an informal interview for some survey work:thumbup1:

Ive given a lot of thought to what some people have been saying of late, all good stuff, but holding back? Well going through my images I found some photos that remind me why I do this, so heres a few images that sum up what its really all about for me personaly.

I thank god for my OCD picture taking, everytime i scan my albums It brings me so much joy.

I have never given a crap about money, and I just cant, I havent got it in me to be driven that way, its days and friends like these that make me happy, and long may these days continue.:001_cool:

Heres looking toward another season, I dont want to wish the summer away, but autumn is when the hama is renewed of vigour!:lol:

[ATTACH]91380[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]91381[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]91382[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]91383[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]91384[/ATTACH]

Wow, felt a bit fuzzy seeing me there :blushing:

This season will be a goodun!