quotation pads

John Shutler

I have a job sheet John that doubles up as a ssra/quote sheet etc, print them off myself and have then in an A4 organiser i take with me, after a week i move them into a folder that stops in the office for referance, if they ring back i book the job into the diary.

if you want a copy to basterdise i can email you one.

I have a job sheet John that doubles up as a ssra/quote sheet etc, print them off myself and have then in an A4 organiser i take with me, after a week i move them into a folder that stops in the office for referance, if they ring back i book the job into the diary.

if you want a copy to basterdise i can email you one.

yes please

[email protected]

• 4 weeks later...
Could I be so rude and have a look at a copy please? Making some up to try and make

my life easier (more organised) but struggling for ideas

my best mate lives in dunedin in andersons bay, il be back out in december for a month

the best thing to do is download the risk assesmnt from the Arb Association

http://www.trees.org.uk/aa/documents/arb-ac-help/JobsheetSSRA(v1).doc

Help becoming an ARB Approved Contractor

when my new pads arrive il post a picture of them, but its based on this format

personally i had a set of duplicate sheets printed up, they act as estimate sheets, needed tool checklist, rudimentary risk ass, and i give the customer a copy after ive been out to look at the job to give them a little bit of proof of what weve spoken about, (they sign it) and a little assurance that im gonna actually get back to themonve ive sorted out any admin they may need sorting, (tpo's aonb's etc) took me a while to get it right but it works for me. :)

:I have always found that an equipment list on the job sheet works very well, obviously fill it in when pricing the job then when you come to do the work in a few weeks time all you have to do is look at the equipment list. This helps prevent forgetting any tools needed.

Hands up who has forgotten tools for a job :wavey:

For your average domestic customer I have a logo headed template quotation sheet with customer name, address, scope of works, date, price and signature. I write this out for them and I keep a note in my diary of the customer and job details etc. if the work is accepted I have 4 white boards in my office separated into 4 weeks which I then fill up as work comes in. Just use what you find is most organised.