Chipper quick

Old Mill Tree Care

I had a GreenMech on my 1200 - worked a treat in 1000 speed too. A new GreenMech CM220 (9") would fit a treat at under a ton - if you want a demo, I'll organise it! Just send me a pm...

Wow, TP seems popular. Why?

Has anyone had to change the bearings on the main shaft? Is it simple? What style setup are they?

Thanks?

Speak to Mark @A T Osborne re bearings there is a knack to getting it correct , I think something like inna bearings and locking them into position on the shaft

A T Osborne Ltd

Wytchwood

Shelley Lane, Ower

Romsey

Hampshire

SO51 6ZL

Web: N/A

Tel: 02380814340

Fax: N/A

The thing I don't like about my Jensen is that it makes the Mog 'bounce' and it's very uncomfortable.

I've had a 700kg chipper on and can't feel it but I'd like a 10" Schliesing just not sure about having a 1400kg chipper on back of U1200 and in the future it may go on the front.

Any thoughts?

Forget that last post. Charles Walter, Arbrep Services has worked his magic on my Jensen (once again) so I'll be keeping it.

I'm quite relieved actually as, apart from the replacement cost, I know my Jensen very well as I've had it 5.5 years an Charles has done all the work on it during this time.

Thanks for your input guys.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?q2zhei