UK & I Tree Climbing Championship Finals 2012

Craig Johnson

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the isa, you interested?:lol:

I just wondered if it was going to be special design or something.

The t-shirt design that was used in the ETCC in Weston birt was cool, it's nice to have something unique. Rather than just another another year and date change.

What do you think

Hi all,

Thought it might make it easier to make the entry forms etc available here with a one click, so you can get registered. It looks like a very good turnout, but until you all register etc., we don't know how many places will be available for students/college entries etc. Also need to know fairly quickly for catering and t shirts. So the sooner you register your place the better. You will need to go to the ISA website to pay for your place on line.Tree Climbing Competitions :: ISA UK&I Chapter

The prize pool is looking good at close to £3000 in cash and vouchers with loads of goodies as well. Of course, the main prize is representing your country both in the European Team and at the Worlds in Oregon this year - no other event can offer that !

Have checked out the facilities at Shuttleworth for campers and there are toilets, and showers, but no electricity for hooking up camper vans. BBQ's 18" off the ground allowed, and you could have a fire in a 'pit' as long as that is 18" off the ground as well, but no fires on the ground.

Click on the links and register, you can download the Equip Check List as well and complete it ready to bring with you for Gear check, open from Friday lunchtime until late, and for an hour on Saturday morning from 7.00 as we hope to start the comp at 9.00, so turning up at 9.00 it's doubtful that you will get in.

Cheers

Entry 2012 UKI TCC.doc

EQUIPLIST.doc

UKI VENUE a.doc

UKI CONTESTANTS CONDITIONS a.doc

Details of Competition.doc

Hi could you tell me what's going on with the student comp this year?

i'll check, but i think its on the 8thMay at eastern collage.

the board of the ISA has agreed that full time students who help out/voulnteer/tec for the UK/I TCC weekend will get free student ISA membership for the year:thumbup1: