Robbing

Tree-Fela

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No third degree, just trying to see if I can help, the more info I know the better as I'm only 15mins from southport

and your right it does seem a bit suspicious from conflicting information I've heard

Sent from Rob's GalaxySII

I know shakespeare st, it's quite busy, both pedestrians and cars, and very few trees if any, how did they manage to bend the doors back in broad daylight?<snip>

Sent from Rob's GalaxySII

It's really not hard at all to break into a van in broad daylight in a busy street with nobody noticing. We had a padlock seize on one of our locker shutter doors, matey got the bolt croppers out and cut it off in 2 seconds flat in a busy street with passers by - no problem. I bet you anything I could walk up to any truck, dressed in work gear, break into it, and nobody will bat an eyelid.

It's really not hard at all to break into a van in broad daylight in a busy street with nobody noticing. We had a padlock seize on one of our locker shutter doors, matey got the bolt croppers out and cut it off in 2 seconds flat in a busy street with passers by - no problem. I bet you anything I could walk up to any truck, dressed in work gear, break into it, and nobody will bat an eyelid.

Anyone with an ounce of decency would notice and query it!

Anyone with an ounce of decency would notice and query it!

That's the thing - people don't. If someone takes something from a truck, even by bolt cropping a padlock, so long as they're in work gear people just assume they're doing nothing wrong. The only people who seem to notice what's going on around them are the actual thieving maggots!

• 3 months later...
Thats what were wondering because they only had like 10-20 min gaps at a time so where guessing they was watching us for abit and then just thought wed have a go. It was very busy and it wasnt a massive tree just a small about a 35ft sycamore if that and i know a gardener who said could we take it out for him sort of subcontracting.

Them days are long gone they dont help no one now. They arent really arsed no more, as long as you pass your assignments by the bare minimum work thats it and chainsaw certifications are passed without fail 99% of the time.

Theres talk of funding being stopped for the chainsaw certifications also so i dont know whats going to happen when i leave but i think were leaving at the right time.

thats bull the tutors at that center do bend over backward for the students, im guessin this is oatsy because none of the lads would say anything like that about the tutors

Edited by Steve Bullman
removed personal insults

Where does all this stuff end up for Christs sake?

Anyone buying hooky gear round here would be knocked on their arse as soon as they walked in the pub.

Eastern Europe and China for starters, the balance ends up as reserve stock for back orders:sneaky2: Really not ment to be a joke. Just curious was your kit lifted via a breaking and entering or by some other means?

easy-lift guy