Pagans on arbtalk

Have to say this is a more stimulating debate than the christian one.

I had a christian upbringing but lapsed a long time ago and see it now for what it is.

Attended Greenbelt once about 1982 and just came away with a feeling that they were 5 years behind what the real world was up to. All a bit boring and faith driven.

We hear that there was great wisdom and foresight in old beliefs pagan/ mayan but the reality is we don't know everything and so can not have definitive answers. Usually we do what suits us best.

Can't beat nature in all its beauty though

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Following a path of Natural inclusion is for me the essence of living, its a path that feeds and fuels the fire of my soul, without NI my life would be but a shallow and meaningless existence. It is difficult to explain and put into words what it means to walk this path, or the sense of love received from a thing (Nature) that communicates on a level that is beyond the tongues of man.

that said, this little video narrated by a man I knew nothing of is the finest attempt to put into words this tangible presence. I have been to Wistmans wood, and I can assure all that it is indeed a pilgrims destination, a place that has a magic and majesty even the hardest of souls would find hard to deny.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0COUVAvyGM&feature=related]Wistman's Wood on Dartmoor - YouTube[/ame]