tough mudder!

wakarb

Damn right stir crazy the lot of ya. :confused1:

The internal combustion engine was invented for a reason.:blushing::lol::lol::lol:

Well done for doing it at. I already know I don't have the fitness or stamina for anything close anymore.

Technically my body is telling me that too however I'm a stubborn old goat and do insist

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like I might be doing this in May too!! A group do 10-15 mates are having a go, so I am getting shed loads of 'friendly' pressure, as I sort of said I'd do it last year!

ABF is the chosen charity by the look of things, so looks like the training schedule starts next week?!?!?:confused1:

• 5 months later...
Just signed up to tough mudder South West, Glanusk Estate! Sep 21st Done a mud runner at Eastoner castle before but this looks so much harder! Better get some training in me thinks!

Tough mudder is expensive! Look at spartan race, total warrior too. Excellent races, great obstacles and £50. Rat race festival is the ultimate!

Tough mudder is expensive! Look at spartan race, total warrior too. Excellent races, great obstacles and £50. Rat race festival is the ultimate!

Your right it was a ridiculous price £85 to start, then £10 insurance then £7 booking fee £102 all together and even spectators have to pay £10 but it is on my doorstep and its turned into a stag do for a mate so it should be a laugh!

Your right it was a ridiculous price £85 to start, then £10 insurance then £7 booking fee £102 all together and even spectators have to pay £10 but it is on my doorstep and its turned into a stag do for a mate so it should be a laugh!

Cool. If you wanted a really good one total warrior is good. Its literally just off the m6 at shap in cumbria. Great camping and couple of pubs. Lots of teams do it. Can make a weekend of it.

Theres a new balance clearance shop. I got some £70 marathon running trainers for £10. If i'd known it was there i would have bought a boot full and sold them on.

Just signed up to tough mudder South West, Glanusk Estate! Sep 21st Done a mud runner at Eastoner castle before but this looks so much harder! Better get some training in me thinks!

I'm doing the southwest tough mudder on Sep 21st as well

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App