Working Together

RPA

i have had an A5 tick box, fill in numbers and rip off section for years, i used to use my own safety officer and he sourced it for me because i got fed up writing stories. and i have 2 massive folders with all the juicy stuff in them that it relates to you.easy peasy

Come on the fella post a scan of it so I can copy it , I mean asses it to make sure you are covering all the bases :001_tongue:

The AA now have a generic method statement which is free to download from their website

I think I D/L that but looked very long winded to me, will have to check it out again.

Come on the fella post a scan of it so I can copy it , I mean asses it to make sure you are covering all the bases :001_tongue:

I think I D/L that but looked very long winded to me, will have to check it out again.

post a scan, the only scans i have are of my 2 boys lol

i took a photo of it today. (you will need to excuse the next bit incase i get too technical for you)you need the big folders with all the bumf about all your kit and safety stuff in them, then you get the wee blue folder with the a5 rip offs that corispond with the other stuff. i only do domestic stuff, but my mate has some massive contracts with councils and fc and he has never had any probs with this system.

597653caddb1f_spikestractor007.jpg.620021e82671402c7fbd8cec974947fd.jpg

597653cadb19a_spikestractor010.jpg.d7ce2fd71b8ab8c257abee8ec83dcd71.jpg

post a scan, the only scans i have are of my 2 boys lol

i took a photo of it today. (you will need to excuse the next bit incase i get too technical for you)you need the big folders with all the bumf about all your kit and safety stuff in them, then you get the wee blue folder with the a5 rip offs that corispond with the other stuff. i only do domestic stuff, but my mate has some massive contracts with councils and fc and he has never had any probs with this system.

Looks good :thumbup1: I like the yes/no stuff at the bottom thats what I want the whole form to be. :001_smile:

Was that designed specifically for you or is it something you can buy?

Looks good :thumbup1: I like the yes/no stuff at the bottom thats what I want the whole form to be. :001_smile:

Was that designed specifically for you or is it something you can buy?

my safety guy got me them about 4 years ago. they were only 20quid for the folder and contents. as long as you have your other stuff they corrispond with then you are laughing, but i am sure you could do some adapting if you wanted to. you dont need the folder but i like it, and you can take the a5 to the printers to copy. but for 20 quid i have never bothered. :001_smile: