helmet advice for lots of hair

Dr.Green

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol pedro! When I cut mine off , there was a few conifer needles in there...I was trying to work out what species of conifer and what job they came from.. Sad thing was I could remember.

:biggrin: When i cut mine off, there was just a load of glitter from when some girls attacked me at a party :001_rolleyes:

There you go- sorted, get a Hilti helmet.

I cut mine off in 2000 becase every body had them.

here is an ancient photo from about 1991 when I was pretty crusty......:blushing: I didnt need a chainsaw helmet then though, so the pic is purely for entertainment:laugh1:

scan0002.jpg.fdd3b6e8dad23bfa1e8aae0004af3f77.jpg

There you go- sorted, get a Hilti helmet.

I cut mine off in 2000 becase every body had them.

here is an ancient photo from about 1991 when I was pretty crusty......:blushing: I didnt need a chainsaw helmet then though, so the pic is purely for entertainment:laugh1:

[ATTACH]86407[/ATTACH]

Love this pic.....may use it when I go on the dating sites....should bring in the women!

i need advice for a large fitting helmet for my big heed , not because i think i know alot its because i have dreadlocks...lots

my petzl vent just sits on top of my head , the chin strap makes me feel like im getting hung and its getting to a point i feel slightly unsafe even thou i doubt it would ever come off and the hair is extra padding to be honest.

the visor ends up hitting the bridge of my nose so have to always use safety glasses.

any body else have this problem?

do the newer style petzls with the side adjustment give alot more room up there?

wont have time to go to a store to try any for weeks....

Compromise!! shave your head but leave 8 dreads and poke them through the vertex vent ventilation wholes!:thumbup:

stay safe buddy.

Its because you havent got enough hair:laugh1::lol:

I used to have plenty :001_tt2:

I can understand why Africans may have had them as an alternative to an afro, but for western people to want them just seem weird to me.

But hey theres nowt as quear as folk.