If you dont ask ?????

predator

thanks for asking iam getting some help now but i feel like i,am trying to get up a slippery slope some days are ok others are when i feel really low etc and breakdown for no reason . I must not try to stop living in the past and move forward with my life this NHS malarky is a slow job i,ve been under the nut doctor for about 5 weeks now he even wanted to know when did i start bashing the bishop etc" . A very strange question to ask it quite shocked me to be honest so i told him it all started this morning waiting at the bustop but had to stop when the bus came to take me away lol for me to play snakes n ladders with the alcholics etc its not for me i would rather have some one on one help not that i need a hand masturbating etc lol my doctor say s my word you have a strong grip as i shook his hand :lol:

update so far is i dont sleep well as my mind wont switch off but then again sat in my garden at 4 am with a brew it,s great listening to the silence then the dawn chorus comes on like as though someones thrown a switch on makes me realise its good to be alive even though i feel dead and empty inside and when i,am asked how are you i just have say i,am ok etc

my only solice is my plot where i can go and sit in silence watching the wrens longtail tits robins etc and i,am sure that log pile is growing by the day lol

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sitting here reading this, and thinking that te last few nights, my mind has been racing with thoughts about my work, my past, my present and my future. Doubts over my health, and whether ill be able to cope. Getting up extra early because I can't sleep. I know I'm a million miles from the place you're in Predator, and hopefully ill stay a million miles away :001_smile: but health, be it physical or mental, is a very fragile thing and something we take for granted.

Wishing you all the best, and I hope you get the treatment that you need to get back to your old self. Keep us posted. :thumbup1:

I was reading your splitter thread last night I thought you sounded a lot better, almost as if a different person was writing the thread from the one that started this one.

What ever you are doing seems to be helping a bit so keep it up :thumbup:

I wish you well.

thanks everyone i seem to get my mindset energy form what i,ve just built outside my back door the log splitter i mean even though it,s sat unused at the moment i will get round to running it for a few hours soon etc i just need to get round to sorting the pipe work out and may leave it tatty looking like a rat splitter or nicey nicey painted splitter but then theres every chance it,ll get nicked if i leave it alone on plot and thats then another thing to worrie about i,ve made it narrow 4 ft so it will go on my plant trailer 2 birds one stone to save double trips i can just split n load around splitter on trailer as its got 3ft greedy boards and then theres always the back of my jeep and all the cack can be left on site with any luck lol to be honest its been very very had juggling bils and spare moneys to invest in my splitter but i dont smoke or drink so have spent time building this log splitter out of other peoples junk and really do feel like i,ve acheived something even though i have worked it yet i keep looking at it in wonder see that i did that etc it has lifted my mood but just hope its not short lived i will get there in the end >>>>>>>>> ONE DAY i just hope none of you lads ever have to go through what i,ve had to endure life suckes at times sorry to ramble on

ps i had them old chainsaw boots on the other day there really comfy lol forgot who sent them but very very greatful to you all i,ve not dirty,d the new boots yet geoff but pants gloves all been on very greatful and will never forget your kindness i cant put it into words really but i hope you all have a very safe and fruitful lives you deserve it thanks