If you dont ask ?????

predator

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry everyone not been intouch etc i,ve been a bit down n out of it all not had the will to post etc i,am going to have a go at repairing my trailer brakes as there sticking on etc through lack of use

NOT HAD THE GUMPTION TO USE/DO ANY LUNGE PICTURES YET EITHER

but will soon i,ve also been promised some braces off sean from ashtree services in haydock st helens hell of a nice guy too" he even offered me to borrow his brandnew rock log splitter too i,am so greatful to you all its give me endless hope and picked me up from the floor and given me hope and trudt back in people just some days i want to be alone as i keep breaking down all the time etc and shut the outside world out

Hi Mr Predator, though I don't suffer your complaint, I do have an ongoing medical issue that means I have good, strong days and days where I seem to be going backwards. This does get me down a little, but then I just push harder the next day. I just expect if I've had a good day that I will knave to put up with the bad, and have to deal with it. It still gets to me a little, but hell life goes on.

It's been good to see this thread take such a positive tone, and help you out. Hope you keep on having good days as well, and one day you'll have more good days than bad :thumbup1:

Hi Mr Predator, though I don't suffer your complaint, I do have an ongoing medical issue that means I have good, strong days and days where I seem to be going backwards. This does get me down a little, but then I just push harder the next day. I just expect if I've had a good day that I will knave to put up with the bad, and have to deal with it. It still gets to me a little, but hell life goes on.

It's been good to see this thread take such a positive tone, and help you out. Hope you keep on having good days as well, and one day you'll have more good days than bad :thumbup1:

i hope so not been out my drive today but keep loading my jeep up with saw new boots /kecks hat gloves petrol axe files spare chain etc etc etc but not had the energy or will to go but will make myself go out in the morning even if i end up just sat in my garden or down at the plot then decide to play around cutting up the oversize logs up or just have a general tidy up etc

i did want to go and watch robrainford on a job today but half forgot and the other half was,nt or could,nt care less i get days like this and just want to be alone and if i do get visitors i put a brave face on i,am ok etc but deep down i feel so tired mentaly i have no concentration at all even being spoken too i drift off as though i,ve no interest and feel guilty later for not listening to that person as though i,am ignorant but dont mean to be that way

BEEN OUT YIPEE

got given a white beam/bean not sure what it is but looks like a apple tree wood and did,nt half dull my chain had a nice day too had to repair holes in my gate kids had made to get in and make a den in my log shelter by throwing my logs out etc lol

BEEN OUT YIPEE

got given a white beam/bean not sure what it is but looks like a apple tree wood and did,nt half dull my chain had a nice day too had to repair holes in my gate kids had made to get in and make a den in my log shelter by throwing my logs out etc lol

good on you for getting out, little steps at a time :thumbup1:

the whitebeam is a Sorbus species, its quite dense wood and is surprisingly heavy.

dont worry about not coming out, i am out on a job tomorrow and you are welcome to come down for a chat.

thankyou i used a tank of fuel on my saw today and was enough for me etc then home to relaxe in my safe zone

please tell me more about whitebeam i,ve never even come across the name as i,am a learner and the fancy latin names mean nothing to me but did think it took the edge of my chain and was heavy for its size

good on you for getting out, little steps at a time :thumbup1:

the whitebeam is a Sorbus species, its quite dense wood and is surprisingly heavy.

dont worry about not coming out, i am out on a job tomorrow and you are welcome to come down for a chat.

please let me know as i,am at the C.A.B to sort my bills out etc my friends mum is taking me as i,ve no income to pay bills etc the nice people from the jobcenter tell me i can work now but my doctor tells me he wont give me a fit note to return to work as i,am too unstable yet and need time to recover doing things i enjoy only as and when i feel upto it as my state of mind makes me unemployable and doctor told me well he used the word culperble if i blow a fuse etc and get myself into trouble with my mood swings i feel a right fool telling you all this now as i dont handle pressure well at all thesedays and have a very short fuse

but deep down i want to be nice and help otheres show kindness but scared of people at the sametime as my trust as gone and get upset easy i was in tears just for no reason at all i need to try and keep busy and work through the probbs in my own time on my terms too but will not give in to these demons i,ve got through lifes stress,s n let downs

your all a good bunch of blokes i just have trouble remembering what i,ve said or done promissed at times too my heads wrecked memory wise as i dont tell lies and hate people who lie to me not be honest and tell the truth as it grinds me down and upsets me iam to trusting for my own good and get used a lot helping others putting them first and me last as it worries me not to help when i can god i sound odd typing all this in the open

i,ve just been with a friend to the cab to sort my bankcharges out and benifits whilst i,am like this etc ive got scottish power sending me bailif letters and final demands from council tax all getting me down my bank acc is overdrawn so gettin battered to death with charges but cab said that there goung to stop it all and help me out this hole i,am in and get my life back on track etc i just cant be bothered with all the fuss of money atm lifes poo at times but will keep slogging away i cant give what i hav,nt got so to speak thanks everyone for listening too its been a big help