If you dont ask ?????

predator

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just give them a drag behind the Tilbury ferry for an hour or so :biggrin:

Christ mate,your missing out on a big win here, with your chainsaw kecks in tow behind the ferry you could probably get beyond the anual quota of fish haul within 300metres of trauling.:laugh1:

Oh & any crabs that were not already there please forward to NI trees,as I owe him one.:laugh1:

Been away working for a few days so haven't been reading but just caught up with this thread, and my god can I see a really positive change in you predator.

Just the way the posts are written says that you are on the up, and good to read it.

Whatever it is keep doing it. It's working.

Oh and about the cameras ask if you can have a share in the 250 quid when you are caught on them dropping a log ( excuse the pun)

ha ha very funny i,ve got to be careful where i lay my clay as i cant see which way one of the cameras lens is pointing as its like a dark looking bulb up on a big post and is very clear with a zoom can read at 100 yards through it zooms etc lol

i hope to take a picture too of my wood pile its massive now & out of hand too

my friend said he will give me half a day to help me sort move it when iam ready and upto it etc as at this moment i got a glass of wine and one diazapam to help me relax etc but keep breaking down in tears for no reason and keep forgeting what i,ve said and snappy with my friend yesterday but he says he understands as i feel guilty afterwards for blowing hot and cold

thanks everyone for understaning my rambling on my heads all over the place jumping from one thing/subject to another etc sorry this post is all over the place but just saying how it is and hope no one ever has to deal with how i feel at times i cant even keep my legs still in bed lol i could rip the bed covers up i get so uptight i,am maaaaaaaaaaad lol then could walk down the garden and scream out forever to get rid of the pain/hurt i feel

Christ mate,your missing out on a big win here, with your chainsaw kecks in tow behind the ferry you could probably get beyond the anual quota of fish haul within 300metres of trauling.:laugh1:

Oh & any crabs that were not already there please forward to NI trees,as I owe him one.:laugh1:

No crabs on me, you must be confusing me with your mates down the maltsters :001_rolleyes:

Not being derogatary mate,I meant one from the previous trawl:blushing:,

You still want my knackered 260,(well it works ok),I will swap it for the flip line of your I have,including 2 spare bars of different lengths,& probably the chains to match?:001_smile:

:lol: