If you dont ask ?????

predator

Hey Predator - you're braver than I am - dealing with your dogs glands DIY style - wow I can smell them from here:laugh1:

Step by step and keep getting help where you can - it's a long process and sometimes you step forward and sometimes back but you have family and friends who care - (oh and a bemused dog)

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well guys i,ve been out once for some logs from plot and now my jeep sat on drive fuel light on now etc skint at the moment but on the upside i,am not in the looney bin yet just very depressed n down etc heads in a mess at the moment but been to cab today with a friends mum to help me sort probbs out but mines nowt compared to othere posts on here etc

i need putting in a bag and shaking up as my cousin told me to get a bath too lol as she told me i smell of fish but worked out its the dog lol his ar** glands blocked but fixed it today with the help of google done a diy on him so he,s got a new name stinky from now on"" and his paw,s hum aswell

if i hav,nt made any sense with this post take no notice my memorys buggered too at the moment keep forgetting etc had 3 coffees made and lost my slippers today too lol found them on back bumper of jeep where i left them after changing footwear to get logs going maaaaaaaaaaaaad me thinks lacking interest in anything i loved with a passion family fishing i cant even go out on my own at the moment no confidence to be around other people and cant even look in the mirror at myself as i hate the way i,am nowerdays my lifes sucks i,ve got so much anger n a short fuse i wish people would just leave me alone at times i feel like telling them to well i will stop short there

hope i get better soon regards your mad poster

Your not mad it's the rest of the world that has a problem....

That is what I keep telling myself and I'm starting to believe it with some people I have met...

Your not mad it's the rest of the world that has a problem....

That is what I keep telling myself and I'm starting to believe it with some people I have met...

Spot on,I have had a few conversations with Predator,he is a good man,just responding to a bad environment that he finds himself in,takes time to adapt & move forward when your whole system suffers a major shock.:thumbup1:

I,am still here etc just having a i want to be left alone >>> a bit of me time ive not been out well tell a lie i went for some firewood down my plot and got wet through we had hail stone here weather crazy at the moment and just generally down in the dumps got a apointment at c.a.b @ 3 pm tomorrow to try and sort my bills out >>> long story and dont want to hang my dirty washing out here etc just fed up at the moment bills bills bills but will get there in the end it cant get any worse only better SOME HOPE thanks for asking though cheers will update you tomorrow how i,ve got on i,ve got the fire lit and my dogs here for company what could be better than that to be honest it cant get any worse

• 2 months later...

HELLO again

cab has been a big help with my bill problems etc long stories bills not in my name etc

i,ve had my first intro to open mind to get me going out again etc as i,ve no life structure direction and distrust grumpy cos i,am mentaly wasted through lack of rest and sleep bad nightmares burning people cutting them up etc i know your laughing at my mental state but would give my life to stop all the misery moodswings and why am i so anal about every ;ittle thing that goes wrong oh and still keep breaking down about twice a day but what the hell it cant get any worse CAN IT ????

i just want to say how greatful i,am for your kind words and gifts of ppe i,am deeply humbled and forever in your dept i just wish one day i can help someone myself as i know i,am not the only bloke on this planet with mental health problems as i find if i stay away from folk i cant get hurt ripped off lied too used etc etc etc i,ve no trust but very greatful for all the help & advice n if you dont know it you a good bunch of lads thanks

Yeah nice one predator. It WILL only get better mate.

Nice to know you are sorting things out and using what help you can find. It takes time and maybe you will never be back to full scale you but you can at least try and get somewhere near to it.

Breaking down and nightmares are all part of it, the mind has an annoying way of releasing all it holds while in sleep and dreams or nightmares reflect what is oing on deep in the pshycie. I know I've been there with nightmares in my past, not really in your situation but I did have to sleep on my own many nights as I woke one night throttling my other half. This scared the crap out of me and I soon needed to get myself sorted.

Seek help wherever you can find it and no matter how stupid it could sound it can help with even the small things. Are you seeing a doc yet? If so how is that going?

its the doctor who has refered me etc everything moves so slowly i feel but i want to go at a million miles n hr etc i need to do everything superfast but forget what i was going to do lol my heads in a mess keep fogetting what i,ve said or done at times hate myself when i look in a mirror and have no motivation to make a decision my poor dog even feels it i know it as he,s very clingy to me when i,am very down etc