CS38 asscessment wednesday.

cerneARB

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will break my silence now i think

i wont say too much as the assement is between cern and i and it is not my place to discuss his performance.

what i will say is cern had worked hard at the theory parts of the assessment and presented that information well.

it was clear from his overall performace that what he does need is experiance with a mentor to help him plan ahad a little and not make those silly little mistakes.

as an assessor it is part of the job to identify errors that are of significance and those that are just doen to nervs, cern was indeed very nervouse as are many people who come for assessment.

cern had had college training and topped up with a little direct training fom one of the BTS training team which i think he will agree helped.

all i would say now is formal training, on the job training and experiance a mixture of all is what you need to become all you can, no one alone will deliver that.

well done.

regards

kevin

:001_smile::001_smile:PASSED!!

Picked up a few minor faults..took a while to estabalish my final anchor piont and could have planned my route up the tree better but nothing critical.

Arborcop was my assessor which was nice didnt know that..before anyone says their was no preferential treatment because it was him...cheers kevin.

Glad its over...tree was a bugger had to climb it like a corkscrew.

NEED BEER!!!

Well Done

all i would say now is formal training, on the job training and experiance a mixture of all is what you need to become all you can, no one alone will deliver that.

kevin

SO......................... those of us who have never had any formal training MUST be crap then?????????

a quick one for sky huck.

nope it does not mean that those who have not had formal training are crap, your words your opinion.

my opinion is that unless you experiance those arears formal informal and experiance you may never be all you can be. that does not mean you are crap

cheers all

merry christmas

kevin

a quick one for sky huck.

nope it does not mean that those who have not had formal training are crap, your words your opinion.

my opinion is that unless you experiance those arears formal informal and experiance you may never be all you can be. that does not mean you are crap

cheers all

merry christmas

kevin

OK!

So I'm not crap, but I'm "not all I could be".

Ah well, I'll get by!

Merry Christmas.