ARB Approved - 3 'new' small businesses..!

AA Teccie (Paul)

Thankyou all, it is a great thing to do and has really focused our business. I can already hear the creek of a few new doors opening for us!!!

Hi mate i have seen some of your posts on here and looked at your website just like to say how nice it is to see someone with a fresh look our there even your business cards are good you can clearly see you put a lot of time into it congratulations. Also can you tell me how you found the aa thing.:thumbup:

Hi mate i have seen some of your posts on here and looked at your website just like to say how nice it is to see someone with a fresh look our there even your business cards are good you can clearly see you put a lot of time into it congratulations. Also can you tell me how you found the aa thing.:thumbup:

Saw him a couple of times during the day and looked like he was thoroughly enjoying himself! :biggrin:

SAFE as :thumbup:

just wondering of views from 'small' business ARB approved guys on what impact becoming has AAC had on business?

I can't go for it for another 7 months but may do if it looks like a goer.

just wondering of views from 'small' business ARB approved guys on what impact becoming has AAC had on business?

I can't go for it for another 7 months but may do if it looks like a goer.

Hi there,

I know you're looking for answers "straight from the horses mouth", so to speak (and no reference to David being a 'nag', ha), and obviously it's very (very) early days to say what impact it has had. I would suggest you need to run with the accreditation full term, i.e. 4 years, before really deciding.

BUT, it would appear that those businesses who are good at marketing and promoting themselves, or become so as a result of ArbAC, can see tangible benefits and fairly soon in some instances (a S. Wales based contractor told me their projected income this year was around the £1m mark, up from £300k when they were first assessed 2 years ago, and ArbAC has been instrumental in this...obvioulsy tho much of that is in the commercial sector where, clearly, ArbAC+CHAS+SAFEcontractor(now) has greater impact.)

Remember also that going through the process of both preparation and the assessment, as David will vouch for, improves your business structure, organisation and arrangements AND, of course, makes you more H&S compliant in discharging your 'employer duties' and looking after your staff (and they you!)

Reet, "I'm out of here" (for now) n let you get on with it..!

Thanks fer posting..

Paul

Hi Paul, thanks for making it a good day out! Sorry about the lack of lunch my mind was elsewhere!

Now the dust has settled its a really good feeling of achievment, we will see what difference it actually makes over the coming months/years but a definatle platform from which to move on from.

Hi Paul, thanks for making it a good day out! Sorry about the lack of lunch my mind was elsewhere!

Now the dust has settled its a really good feeling of achievment, we will see what difference it actually makes over the coming months/years but a definatle platform from which to move on from.

Rupert, my pleasure you're doing some really excellent stuff there, n as for 'lunch', you didn't notice your dog only has 3 legs now, ha (no worries!)

Glad you found the day useful, and indeed the preparation leading upto the day (whihc really is just a reflection on what you're doing day-to-day anyway) and I too hope it serves you well.

Coincidentally just on with the report now so I'll fire it over later.

Speak soon..

Paul