What would you do ?

sqirrel21

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats nothing new.:laugh1:

Although, why look at the dz every time you drop something out?

If you know where your staff are and you know there is not going to be anyone else in the dz its just time wasting, I do loads of cutting, chucking and swinging stuff without looking when I know where its going to land.

Different if its over a road or pedestrian area etc, well sort of but then I rely on staff to keep the coast clear when told.

I totally agree with your sentence about bombing stuff out etc.

As for not using lube though.:thumbdown:

Serious offence = serious penalty mate.

:001_tongue:

All concerned should get a good talking to and it should be pointed out the cost tot he business of what has happened. The business that pays them their wages in these tough times......Get that point home.

But, metal and plastic can be replaced or repaired much easier than skin and bone so I would count myself lucky in this position. I employ people and they do screw up but then so do I so you have to accept it. If it's an attitude problem that's different but one silly mistake, albeit costly should be forgiven as long as it's made clear what the mistakes were and that they are not to be repeated.