Duel tractor wheels

skyhuck

Did you look at the Stocks link I posted or did you miss it on the end of the last page?

Give them a call, they'll help you out I'm sure!

I actually rang them last week and then again yesterday (I had found them through google) but no one answered the phone, so I rang this guy Tractor Tyres and Rims - Peter Shepherd - Agri Point he can do me a pair of used rims part worn tyres and all the fittings for what seems like a fair price.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you not try a set of 540's? Will be much less hassle for you, I have them on my sprayer and at just under 10ton its suprising how they travel well and it really has to be wet to make a mess. Everybody is different and has different situations but if was me I would be looking for a set of wider tyres and forget duals. Yes it might cost more but surely be worth it.

Could you not try a set of 540's? Will be much less hassle for you, I have them on my sprayer and at just under 10ton its suprising how they travel well and it really has to be wet to make a mess. Everybody is different and has different situations but if was me I would be looking for a set of wider tyres and forget duals. Yes it might cost more but surely be worth it.

I've been advised that 540's would be to big for my machine.

We don't go off road all the time and the idea of adding traction just when its needed is appealing.

It will almost always be on grass, so I'm hopeful that the increased foot print will help.

Yup

found some but in an old album, I'll have to scan the page and then crop them. Mind I don't know how to post them.

Here's one from around '82 I guess because we used trousers with kevlar inserts just about as soon as I heard of them and Tony is in jeans.

countydual | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

and this is from summer 88 after the storm

4510 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I think I got the cranab in '84

Here's one from around '82 I guess because we used trousers with kevlar inserts just about as soon as I heard of them and Tony is in jeans.

countydual | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

and this is from summer 88 after the storm

4510 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I think I got the cranab in '84

very nice :thumbup1: loving the jeans very stylish :lol:

very nice :thumbup1: loving the jeans very stylish :lol:

Whilst looking for these pictures I came across the one of him posing next to the pine that was struck by lightning whilst he was snedding its neighbour, he'd not work in the rain after that. We reckon it was the induced current in the saw handle that knocked him down, otherwise unhurt.

Incidentally I went and retrieved my 1164 and grapple loader today, about 6 months ago some scrote smashed the screen and nicked the main lift ram off the FMV290 so I need a replacement and they don't seem to be readily available.