Mbtrac1300 skidder

taff

Hello everyone, this is my first post so its a bit of a trial run! Thought there may be some other sad mb trac fans out there!

I ve just taken delivery of this one, bought the tractor as an ag spec mb and asked Alex Price to turn her into a skidder. He sourced the winches from Germany and made all the guarding from scratch, Im delighted with the results check it out!:thumbup:

59765f4bd539f_MBTRAC005.jpg.d67b73d4b1425f38bc40dae7776376ad.jpg

59765f4bd2969_MBTRAC004.jpg.bef3481297e56fd45c0e1d4c487d7d7b.jpg

59765f4bcfbf3_MBTRAC003.jpg.2d29ad28dce1ae71d4dc5954a228b4aa.jpg

59765f4bcb5d0_MBTRAC002.jpg.221c380214b4233d70d2da9dc7f4ed74.jpg

59765f4bc80e2_MBTRAC001.jpg.42f4703ca4c49a51ea5bc2bb5871e717.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the positive feedback arb talkers!

Yeah all the red paint is definitely due to werner influence, mine are 10 tonners and the pull is tremendous, i'm very familiar with werner winches but these are something else.

The rope ends do want tidying up and some sliders need adding the pictures just show how she came and the knots are just fudged up for trialling really.

The yellow hooks are simple, you can just push the loop in the rope end under the butt and clip it into hook job done. Never tried them before but I like them.

Happy new year!