loyal customers?

Logrover

I have just started advertising firewood on saturday and got the first call today where the other half said hel call you back at 6 as i was on my med/large and windblown trees course and i was obviously a bit busy in the 3 inches of snow! :laugh1::thumbup1: anyway i call them back soon as i leave site and get the we ve already ordered some.............:001_rolleyes: so it seems you need to reply straight away and deliver maybe.....:001_tt2: Anyway i think i was a panic order due to the snow!

Just wondered if you have less loyal customers since the economic issues or is it all about the price??

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

get the list sorted so the other half can book them in a slot i have 5 slots per day and a prep sheet with most of the answers on it at least then they are in the system and your pocket , as you said most people panic and will bye from anyone who will sell.

the person on the phone made no deal, you have nothing in place to secure that type of customer.:001_rolleyes:

They would of been happy with a price, a time and would of paid over the phone. A no nonsense customer.:thumbup1:

they are my target customer, they get the best deal.

They now email or text me their order, put the money in my bank and i deliver asap, they know not to contact me when they run out but to do it a few days before they do.

I had a lady call me today looking for another load, i called her to say i have never supplied her before, she described the delivery method and i knew exactly who did supply her in the past, so i told her their name, she thanked me very much for my honesty and had a nice day i think. I want to get customer through quality and recomendation, not stealing them. So there are good customers out there, you just need to provide the good service:thumbup1:

the person on the phone made no deal, you have nothing in place to secure that type of customer.:001_rolleyes:

They would of been happy with a price, a time and would of paid over the phone. A no nonsense customer.:thumbup1:

they are my target customer, they get the best deal.

They now email or text me their order, put the money in my bank and i deliver asap, they know not to contact me when they run out but to do it a few days before they do.

I had a lady call me today looking for another load, i called her to say i have never supplied her before, she described the delivery method and i knew exactly who did supply her in the past, so i told her their name, she thanked me very much for my honesty and had a nice day i think. I want to get customer through quality and recomendation, not stealing them. So there are good customers out there, you just need to provide the good service:thumbup1:

Fair play stevie, I wonder if the person who supplied her last time would do the same for you?

I will sell to anyone, if they don't get wood off me again then so be it.

i agree, if someone wants logs...il supply them and if they come back then good if not then so be it, anyway il run out quick as i dont have much at present anyway. I have written a logs spec sheet, prices etc so it can be explained by the better half...good idea that cheers! :thumbup:

i agree, if someone wants logs...il supply them and if they come back then good if not then so be it,

i would rather my customer tells me the problem, if its obvious that i am at fault on my part or could do things better, then i would be daft not to listen to customer feedback, i can soon split more logs if heaven forbid i sell out early:laugh1: