cramp

simonm

it doesn't sound like you got carpal tunnel or anything dude! don't get yourself in a twist! i get this occasionally, especially on big trees on cold days. usually i just drink alot and it goes away. i have recently run a mountain marathon, you get cramps all day usually after getting in a river or stopping at a check point, all the pro's were saying its a mix of lack of water and minerals in the system and cold that sets it off. i dran some "for goodness shakes" throughout training and sometimes after a long day at work to stop getting cramp in the night. it works wonders. but my wife, who is a doctor, says that quinine is good its in tonic water... the only way to drink tonic water is with gin! :)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

go to a doctors they will send you to a neurologist do a cople of test to make sure i had carm in bicep area hands and legs with pins and needles and muscles twitching after a year of test and alsort's friday i found out something it attacking/irritating my nervous system but to say what is doing they have no idear into it starts getting worse

Sorry to here that mate. I can understand how frustrating it can be when doctors can't give u the answers you want. My wife has had something attacking her nervous system for over 5 years now. Every year they give her more labels like Neuropathy, cronic pain syndrome ibs, pots, Fibromyalgia, cronic fatigue syndrome and the list goes on but never a real diagnosis just names for symptomes. They picked up very low levels of vitamin b12 that u might want to get checked as vital for healthy nerves. Can be a very long and frustrating time waiting for a diagnosis. At the moment she is under a Immunologists and are waiting the results of more tests so fingers crossed. I hope u have more luck than my wife and they can find the cause. They seem to be understanding more about these things and lots of research and interesting trails going on.