company logos

markstuarttosdevine

The problem with tree surgery logos is your always going to end up with a picture of a tree like everyone else

I don't think so mine does not have a tree any were near it lol ImageUploadedByTapatalk1322051712.112867.jpg.83199357cdb6b241a77d434f3390677d.jpg

The way I came up with mine was to 1st decide on a company name 2nd thought about what you do 3rd look at what other people had and try and be completely different ( no trees) 4th sit down on a computer and come up with a few ideas once I had a rough plan I sat down with a designer and we came up with 6 designs I then went away with them and when though all the above again until I decided on what I wanted I think in all it only cost about £380 ish

Designed my Logo on Vistaprint http://www.vistaprint.co.uk using their own selection. I chose a font and colours that I liked and put the lot together for a few quid. Once it's downloaded ( and paid for of course) it yours to use as you wish. I use the same colour scheme for everything associated with the business, letterheads, flyers, cards, invoices etc. I have also tried to use the same scheme on my website. I got a professional to design and print the van using my logo for about €500. The back outlines the services I provide but I don't have a photo to hand. I'm happy enough with it, it gets noticed.

Van.jpg.ca7c50e1bcc33c106ff97548968631fc.jpg

Edited by aob9

I designed and still do my own on photoshop:biggrin:

I just save them in different formats for their purpose, images and logos for web based operations don't need to be a high a quality pixelation for stuff that'll be printed eg letterheads and flyers

Sent from Rob's GalaxySII

If you end up getting professional advice on your logo I suggest you aldo get advice on colour scheme (colour of text, headlines, background) and typefaces (fonts) for the text. It all adds to conveying a consistent and professional image for your communication.