foreman/climbers needed in florida

RobDog

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck finding an employee.

I appreciate that Blastah! Have one already looking for three more....I am heading to broward soon ,first time there ,regristerd the buisness,tax paperwork but never heard of the deal they got on removals.You get a permit for each one and pay per tree...wow

soon WTS will be like starbucks but you will not be able to afford it....lol

two man pruning crews in every important town

I am starting up a crew in broward or palm beach florida and need a couple of climbers.The two man crews will need to be able to do it all.sell and finish jobs.drug testing and no smokers. No spurs climbing ,dependable. http://www.wildernesstree.com

7605787971 or 8005549746

I could come ut for maybe month or two?

if you pay or flight/ accomodation / and buy me one of those funny american bucket helmets. ( yow know the ones that that axe men wear ) i will come out.

I could come ut for maybe month or two?

if you pay or flight/ accomodation / and buy me one of those funny american bucket helmets. ( yow know the ones that that axe men wear ) i will come out.

willing to meet any climber /foreman canidate who is serious perminate transplant to broward...might be based in deerfield...7605787971...will be there nov 23 to dec 5th