Arbtrader.

tommer9

Just had a look at Arbtrader and its a nice clean looking site. £5 is a very good price for adding pics.

What I don't get is someone is selling something for say £1250-00. Why not make it £1260-00 make another £5 and put your pics in! :confused1:

Well knowing that Ebay is a complete waste of time and having a few bits laying about Im going to list a small rotorvator in the next few days and report back on the experience, it might help me and otherd to pay the small fee and rid our selves of the items that sit around in containers and end up either in the scrap bin or stolen.

'exploting'....nice choice of words...thanks :)

I think theres enough for free on this site without people having to begrudge me for making a very small amount of money out of a section of the site that costs me both time and money isnt there :confused1:

Flippin 'Eck guys, give him a break! I'm no techno geek but I'm sure Steve has to spend loads of time doing these things, even with the best system in place.

IMO if you can't put a photo on a free advert then the free advert should be abolished.

That would create a directory full of quality ads which would generate lots of interest, in turn attracting more people to advertise on what immediately becomes a proven advertising venue. It's a proven formula anyway.

Then Steve can make a few quid from it and so what, everyone will be shifting their gear nicely. :thumbup: