Peugeot expert wont start in the cold

Tree Man Tom

I have a fiat scudo (same van different badge) and mine started being a paint to get started I checked glow plugs they were fine, stop solenoid fine and with a jump it would eventualy go so the thought was battery so fitted a new one turned the key and nothing except a warm electrical smell ,it turns out the starter motor had been on the way out for a while and the full voltage from the new battery was enough to finally kill it. So new starter fitted and it now fires up first time every time just be aware if yours is anything like mine 2.0td that changing it yourself is a propper pain of a job I was lucky enough to be able to borrow a garage lift which made the job much easyer but still no fun hope this helps

Tractor62

It could be loads of different things including all those above. I would look at fuel system as well sounds like fuel runs back to tank over night causing air lock. If you spin it over in morning and leave for 30 mins the pressure from cranking bleeds system then it starts. Check for blocked fuel filter and minute air leaks in pipe work faulty lift pump hand primer etc. Rusty fuel lines. fuel leaks.