A Rant If I May Gents!!!

farmer_ben

Havent been gripped with a thread like this for ages. Have just got back in from delivering crates to some friends who are going to fill them with apples for me to press. Should be fun!

Was going straight to bed when I remembered this thread. Well done for dealing with it the way you did.

It was your problem last night but sounds very much like its his problem tonight. A cheerfull symmetry me thinks

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Edited by corylus

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im so so happy its quite a chilly evening tonight and all that chap now has in his log store is big rings of freshly cut oak and loads of grean poplar and 4 new customers are probably enjoying my 2yr old seasoned ash :)

I hope he does not do a firewood search on the net and come across this thread. I always think that this sort of thread should be in the Members Only.

Im so so happy its quite a chilly evening tonight and all that chap now has in his log store is big rings of freshly cut oak and loads of grean poplar and 4 new customers are probably enjoying my 2yr old seasoned ash :)

By the sound of things the mrs won't be stoking the fires either:goodnight:

I think this thread shows a professionals concern about how he has been treated, it affected him emotionally, not financially.

He did the deal, delivered as discussed then the other party 4 hours later went sour.:sneaky2:

He never ranted and raved, he had a vent, we all gave our advice Ben took from it what he needed, carried it out and the other party was happy to have the product removed, allls wee and ends well imo:001_cool:

I hope he does not do a firewood search on the net and come across this thread. I always think that this sort of thread should be in the Members Only.

If he read the thread he might just be on the phone to you.

If his wife read it he defo would be:biggrin: